2008 Hatteras 60 GT
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Bottom and Running Gear|
-(3) Garmin 8622 22" MFD's
-Fish Finder: Airmar CHIRP 3kW Transducer and Garmin SideVu/DownVu Transducer
-Garmin AIS 600 Receiver
-Garmin Reactor Autopilot
She has the 3 Stateroom, 3 Head Layout which allows for larger staterooms.
3 Stateroom 3 Head layout:
|Build Quality --- What Makes the GT Special|
The 60GT from Hatteras bottom is a solid-glass laminate, with a completely resin-infused hull, compared to than traditional hand-laid fiberglass construction. The Resin infusion produces a more uniform hull and structure with a superior glass-to-resin ratio, resulting in higher strength, lower weight, and a more precise fit of bulkheads, stringers, and other structural components.
Owner will provide an exclusions list including but not limited to:
For more information, contact:
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
"TY ME UP" is the best-equipped, best-maintained, and best-priced Hatteras 60GT on the market.
This boat checks off all the boxes: new Garmin electronics, new paint, full tower, mezzanine seating, a davit, spare generator, water maker, ice chipper, speeds of over 40 knots, low draft, etc.
Her CAT C32A engines provide a 33kt cruise and top speed of over 40kts (1,000hr service done in 2019, after coolers serviced at 1,800hrs).
Accommodations include the 3/3 layout, which offers more spacious staterooms to take full advantage of the 19' beam. Prop pockets reduce the draft to 4'9", which is ideal for cruising the shallow waters of the Bahamas.
Call anytime to schedule a showing as this boat will not last.
Key Features Include:
- Hull Repainted in Preferred Rascal Blue (2019) and Mask Added in 2018
- Full Tower with Center Stairs and New Garmin MFD
- Updated Electronics in 2017: (3) 22" Garmin 8622s, Garmin 8215 in Cockpit, Garmin 12 in Tower, Airimar CHIRP 3kW Transducer,Garmin SideVu/DownVu Transducer, Garmin AIS 600 Receiver, Garmin Reactor Autopilot, ETC.
- Mezzanine Seating with Teak Sole, Updated Cushions (2017), and Freezer Below
- 1,500lb Marquipt Davit (New in 2017)
- Florida Bow Thruster (New in 2016)
- 1,700lb Windlass
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- 1,400GPD Sea Recovery Water Maker
- Twin 21.5kW Generators
- SAT TV; FLIR Night Vision
- Cockpit Removable Shade