Sleeps eight in four staterooms plus four crew in two crew cabins. The Master stateroom is on the main deck with three guest staterooms below. The Captain's cabin is behind the wheelhouse with the crew below in the bow.
Situated forward on the main deck, the Master stateroom has a large King-sized berth with drawers under and nightstand on both sides. She has a desk to starboard with cabinets on both sides to starboard, and a settee on the port side. The Master bathroom is beautifully appointed with heated floor and towel rack, custom marble with two sinks, and plenty of cabinet storage. Additionally, there are his & her walk-in closets provided with shelves, hanging lockers and drawers. There is a full entertainment system with Flat screen TV, and a Bose sound system, running Plex, Apple TV and an internet connection for Netflix.
The VIP cabin is located below decks forward of the two guest cabins and features a large double berth with drawers and a nightstand on port side, one wardrobe with drawers and shelves, and cabinets on the hull side. There is a flat screen TV and full entertainment system, running Plex, Apple TV and an internet connection for Netflix etc. VIP cabin has an ensuite toilet, heated marble floor, custom-built wooden, mirrored cabinets with marbled top basin, and a shower with marble tile.
Guest cabins (Port & Starboard)
Two similar cabins are situated aft of the VIP, featuring large double berths with drawers and nightstands on both sides, and one wardrobe with shelves. Bathroom and shower are similar to the VIP accommodation. Flat screen TV and entertainment system, running Plex, Apple TV and an internet connection for Netflix etc.
Here you will find a fantastic, full glass bridge and organised instrument console for worldwide cruising, including overhead instrument panel above front windows and a clear view wiper on the center window. The captain, crew and guests have a raised leather sofa and two helm seats to utilize the area along with chart table and an overhead compass rose feature. The Captain has filing cabinets in both ends of settee and storage under seats with drop down doors. Book shelves above the settee provide plenty of storage. Weather tight doors to side deck give easy access to the wing stations and Portuguese walkway just outside. Please see next page for full list of Electronics.
Skylounge/Upper Aft Deck
Further aft, the guests can enjoy the Skylounge with large windows and easy access to the upper aft deck. A flat screen TV raises out of a hidden cabinet with full entertainment system and Bose surround sound. There are two electric reclining armchairs on port side with small coffee table in the middle of the room, accentuated by a beautiful wooden table with a chessboard inlay on the Starboard side. (Gym cycle behind armchairs can be removed) Leading out onto the aft sundeck, guests can relax on movable settees and table. (Note: The Captains cabin with 2 bunks, shower and toilet is located between the Skylounge and Wheelhouse.)
Here is the most popular area of the boat with large areas to relax and endless views of the surrounding cruising grounds. Little Blue undoubtedly has one of the largest sundecks of any yacht in her class.
- Large wet bar, with four swiveling bar stools under the hard top.
- (2) "hot rock" electric Siemens barbeques.
- Siemens refrigerator under counter
- U-Line Ice maker (model Series 95) under counter.
- Stainless steel sink and spray head faucet with flexible extended hose.
- Breakfast table and half round sofa.
- Simrad/Robertson instrument package
- Running two independent GPS / Depth / Radar / Chart plotting systems displayed across 3 large Simrad GB60 screens
- NSS9 Simrad evo2 Chartplotter / Multifunction Display with 9-inch display
- IS42 Digital Display: Multi-purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display with a 4.1-inch color screen, operating on 12 vdc.
- Wind transducer on mast
- Jastram rudder indicator display
- Böning touch screen monitor with ships tank levels, power supplies, door sensors, pumps etc.
- (2) Sanshin search and rescue lights
- Kahlenburg M 511A Whislte control
- AIS Class A
- Böning ships systems and resources monitoring screen in the Engine room
- GPS system Simrad GN33. Operating from 24 vdc.
- GPS separately for CX54 Plotter/Radar
- Simrad GB60 15
- Simrad radar type CX54 color radar/Plotter navstation. One 15 TFT screen
- S-ARPA function
- Simrad GB60 is used with Nobeltec with radar overlay;
- Simrad GB60 is used with Navionics, both run independently
Computer for navigation and communication
- All communication connected to the computer network in the yacht
- HP ENVY 5530 printer
- For weather, navigational and electronic information within 200 miles offshore. A Navtex system is located on the bridge type NWF NAV 10. Operating from 24 vdc.
- Information on display or paper
- Low noise printer (paper thermal 80mm wide)
- Autopilot system type Simrad/Robertson A50. Professional autopilot, with AP50 control unit and high rate compass sensor. Operating from 24 vdc.
- One AP50 control unit
- Simrad CG80 Gyro Compass
- Fluxgate compass as backup
Search and Rescue
- (2) EPIRBs: ACR. Automatically deployable 406 MHz EPIRB, with GPS interface
- SART. ACR, Radar transponder for search and rescue.
Navigation, Flying Bridge
- Navigation and communication equipment installed on flybridge
- Iridium Sat phone;
- Simrad VHF RS87 Transceiver. Two handsets - one in the Bridge and one on flybridge
- ICOM M802 Long range SSB Radio located on the bridge
- AIS Class A
- Panasonic telephone/intercom system consisting of:
- Panasonic KX-TD 8-16 central telephone intercom unit suitable for 8 CO lines and 9 internal stations;
- (9) telephones in accommodations
- Telephone in engine room
- Camera system with 2 pan/tilt and zoom dome cameras for outside (aft deck and mast head), 1 camera for engine room
- Camera system to be foreseen from a camera server connected to LAN network so that all cameras are monitored on the bridge computer screen
- Twin Caterpillar C18, 873hp each at 2200 rpm (approx. 4,520 hours in Feb 2019, next major service not until 5,000 hours)
- In November 2017, a 250 hours service was done and the following:
- Aftercare core - Clean/Test
- Heat Exchanger - Inspected
- Turbocharger - Inspected
- Crankshaft Vibration Damper - Inspected
- Engine speed/timing spencer - Clean/Inspect
- Starter Motor - Inspected
- In 2015, a 3,000 hours service was done to Caterpillar spec
- (2) 26kW Northern Lights generators. Synchronised with Woodwards MFR1 Synchronising units. (approx. 9,950 hours in Feb 2019). Both gensets are placed in sound boxes
- Shore power: 54KW ASEA shore power converter for 50 or 60 cycle shore power use (new 2014)
- Wesmar hydraulic bow and stern thrusters 54hp
- Marine Air air-conditioning system, reverse cycle, x3 compressors (new 2016). System includes two (2) Make Up air handlers.
- Wesmar hydraulics installed in the engine room for bow and stern thrusters, steering, stabilizers and windlass, driven by hydraulic pumps on both engines. And a separate power pack for Passarelle, tender garage door and deck crane
- Wesmar stabilizers
- Idromar water maker producing 125 liters per hour
- Muir 4500 anchor windlass with (2) 170kg stainless steel anchors. One chain 140m and one 105m
- Muir capstans
- Hydraulic retractable gangway/passarel
- Hydromar 650kg crane system
- Black and grey treatment plant (new 2015)
- Main bilge/fire pump (new 2018)
- Alfa Laval Fuel Centrifuge
Little Blue is a massive trideck, full-displacement, long range motor yacht with an unequalled interior volume. Finished to high standards and in excellent condition, she represents an opportunity to explore the world without waiting. She is designed and outfitted to be self-reliant and safe on worldwide, remote cruises. Typical cruise speed will vary between 10 and 12 knots.
In 2019, the hull was repainted by Yachtworks in Bodrum Turkey.
Prospective buyers will be very impressed by the accommodation and space this yacht has to offer versus any other yacht in her size range. Additional technical details and current vessel status report can be supplied upon request.
Yacht is completing Marshall Islands surveys to re-establish commercial charter status.
Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumption and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawal from market without notice.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker has been told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot and does not guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.