|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Location||Laguna Niguel, CA|
Seats 7-9 persons
Cooler storage rack in mid-cabin
Ample storage underneath all seats including bow, bench, helm and mid cabin
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||MERCRUISER 496 MAG 8.1L|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Taking offers on this beautiful 2007 Cole 250S World Class - 25 with mid cabin and open bow. Built by Jim Cole in collaboration with Pro One Marine. This is one of the last custom boats ever built and approved by the late legendary Jim Cole.
- Engine is a 496MAG / Bravo 1 - four blade stainless steel prop with off-shore controls (Zero Effort Mercury Split Shifter)
- Swim step w/ trim control momentary switch and lights
- Tilt steering wheel
- Matching bimini top with enclosure
- Throttle trim control with indicator
- Autometer gauges with anodized trim
- Hydraulic hatch lift.
- New duel batteries with perko switch
- Custom matching interior upholstery
- Engine compartment blower and bilge pump
- Has always been stored indoors
- Only 120hrs on this beauty!
- Trailer is dual axle w/ upgraded rims, electric disc brake w/ safety and swing away tongue.
Very clean and well maintained high performance boat - Original owner. Vessel is Coast Guard compliant with vests, oar, anchor, horn, signal flag, life ring and fire extinguisher. Buoys and nav lights included. Boat Cover and trailer straps included. This boat has only been run in fresh water. Annual service just completed, so this baby is ready for summer. Professional Boat Survey appraisal complete and is well over asking price. Survey rating of "Bristol Condition". Asking 45,000 or best offer (OBO)