2007 Carolina Classic 28
|Category||Sports Fishing Boats, Cruisers, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Orange Beach, AL|
|Helm and Electronics|
|Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment|
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
MATT CONDON @ 850-306-6262 OR EMAIL email@example.com
VESSEL IS LOCATED IN: Orange Beach, AL
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
I challenge you to find a cleaner, better maintained, and more ready-to-go boat than "Mo Betta" - any age. She was used sparingly by her original owner, and was recently acquired by her 2nd and current owner. She now has just 114 original hours. Tower rigged, with modern, direct injection Volvo D4 diesel engines, and classy Release Marine helm chairs. If you are looking for a fresh, feels like new boat, but without the crazy new boat price, this one is for you. Don't wait, clean pre-owned boats like this don't come along everyday.
Recent Upgrades Include:
- FRESHLY BUFFED AND WAXED, JULY 15, 2019
- Engines thoroughly gone thru and inspected by Tristan Johnson of All Systems Marine
- New Eisenglass, New Upholstery, New Coaming Cushions, New Buggy Top by Superior Interiors
- New Bottom Paint, Props balanced, and Hull Side Waxed by Saunders Marine
- New Release Marine Trillion series Helm and Navigators Chairs with 4" Stainless pedestals and teak footrests
- New Fireboy automatic fire extinguishing system
- Riggers Polished and Ceramic Coated by Bear at Orange Beach Marina
- ICOM Helm VHF replaced, and New Tower gauges installed by Boca Marine Technologies