2006 Sensation Yachts CABERNET
|Category||Motor Yachts, Mega Yachts|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
GOLDEN TOUCH was custom built to DNV Classification (Det Norske Veritas), by Sensation Yachts (Hull #26) in New Zealand, and delivered in 2006. Originally designed as a 136' Tri-Deck by Evan K. Marshall's interior and exterior styling and Naval Architect Phil Curran plans, it was soon extended to 147'.
Access to the luxurious Main Salon is either from the elevator located forward, the starboard side access door, or the rear sliding glass doors. There are (2) rolled-top upholstered sofas facing forward and aft with an ornate frosted glass-topped cocktail table between. Upholstered window seats port and starboard offer additional seating to take in the magnificent views outside.
The main salon bar is located on the port side, aft, and has a new granite top, with seating for 6.
The Media Room is located aft of amidship and features all the necessary equipment for audio/video entertainment along with a private bar. It is entered from the companionway foyer just aft of the circular stairway.
|Formal Dining Room|
The formal dining salon is located just forward of the media room and has a black marble tile floor. (12) upholstered Parsons-style chairs comfortably surround the large frosted-glass table. Lighting and fire sprinkler heads are built into the mirrored and Veltex ceiling overhead.
A door starboard leads to the Butler's pantry where the wine cooler, ice-maker, and set up counter are located. A stairway leads down to the crew quarters and just forward and to the port of the dining salon is the well-equipped Galley.
|VIP Guest Stateroom|
|VIP En Suite Bathroom|
There are 4 staterooms that make up the lower deck. Two of the staterooms are mirror image of each other that consist of twin beds and the other two staterooms mirror each other with King sized beds.
|(2) Twin Bed Staterooms|
|(2) King Bed Staterooms|
This deck has the pilothouse, navigational equipment/electronics, as well as the Captain's personal quarters, which are located adjacent to the staircase.
Located on the upper deck level, the Pilothouse has teak and holly flooring and features a forward instrument console on center-line with full array of navigational equipment and wing stations port and starboard. The ship's wheel is on center-line with a single blue leather settee for guests that offers a clear view through the large forward vertical windows. There is a desk aft and to port, used for navigation and as a chart station. The Captain's cabin is starboard.
|Pilothouse Electronics & Navigational Equipment|
Sky Deck Exterior Forward
|Sky Lounge Aft Deck|
|Sky Lounge Interior|
|Sky Lounge Day Head|
|MASTER SUITE LEVEL (2nd deck)|
This level is dedicated entirely to the Master suite and her full beam wrap around bathroom. This suite makes this yacht truly unique and separates herself from the other yachts of her size and allows you to have the layout and features of a 200' yacht, with out the cost.
|Master Stateroom: Study/Sitting Room|
|Master Stateroom: His/Hers En Suite Bathroom|
|ENGINE ROOM/LAZARETTE (Bottom deck)|
|Hull & Deck|
|Fire Fighting & Safety Equipment|
|Tender & Toys (in garage)|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Call Kit Denison (954) 614-2888 or Eddy Denison (954) 816-3695
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||3516B V16|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Semi Displacement|
147 Sensation SuperYacht CABERNET
CABERNET was originally delivered in 2006 to a Bahamian businessman, who put less than 500 original hours on the engines. In 2016, she was sold in Fort Lauderdale to a new owner.
The Hull and Exterior Design was developed by the team of Evan Marshall (Exterior and Interior Design), and Phil Curran, noted Naval Architect.
- CABERNET was designed & built to DNV (Det Norske Veritas) Classification by Sensation Yachts of New Zealand, for $34 MM.
- The Hull and Superstructure are cored and resin-infused Fiberglass composite construction.
- Custom Propeller Tunnels were cut and shaped into the hull, as a $1 MM Change Order during original construction, reducing the draft to a maximum depth of 6 11, allowing her access to almost every Island in the Bahamas and the Caribbean.
- With a Beam of 28 9, and fuel capacity of over 17,000 gallons, she has a Trans-Atlantic range of 3,500 nautical miles.
In the 2017-18 season, CABERNET received a $6 MM total Refit...from her keel to the top of her Cabernet-colored sat-com domes, 55 feet above the waterline. There were many unique features & upgrades added during the Refit, including:
- The Twin CAT 3516 TA (@ 3000 HP) diesels were inspected & serviced by Pantropic Power, the CAT certified dealer:
- 1275 original hours as of 10/30/2019;
- A 36 month extended warranty is available to a new owner.
- Outstanding performance: @80% Load/1780 RPM (Cruise) = 17 knots, and @ Wide-Open Throttle/1925 RPM = 20 knots;
- These engines are commercially rated for continuous service at 1800 RPM.
CABERNETS Six Stateroom Layout features:
- The largest Master Stateroom with a king berth for a yacht under 200 feet, which spans two decks and includes:
- Private Balcony;
- Sky-lounge with 360-degree view, Private Head, Sun Lounge (Aft),
With Jacuzzi and Bunny Pads (Forward);
- Below, on the Accommodation Deck, Two King Staterooms and Two Twin Staterooms;
- Forward, on the Main Deck, is a full-width VIP King Stateroom, with a luxurious bath, full A/V, and a Private Office.
Other Main Deck Features Include:
- A la