2006 Sea Ray 40 Sundancer
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||Mercury T-VD-8.1 S Horizon|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2006 SEA RAY 40 SUNDANCER, EXCELLENT CONDITION, LOW HOURS, PRIVATE SELLER
Current Price = $159,495
(NEW Sales Price if transaction completed in August 2019 = $154,495)
NOTE - Additional Discount of $5000 from sale price if sale completed in month of August 2019. Also note that brokers that we spoken to would like to list the yacht for $174,999. That's -$20,000 below market value for this yacht. The yacht will be going to brokerage on September 1st at their recommended price point.
CALL/TEXT Murray @ 843-367-9897 : or email murraybgordon at live.com
With its sweeping deck lines and dramatic profile, this elegant Sea Ray 40 Sundancer is sure to get noticed. This member of the Sundancer family features a sleek, wood-trimmed helm with custom-designed instruments, plus a fiberglass hardtop with enclosure. Engineered to outpace every other boat in its class, the 40 Sundancer offers a spectacular combination of style, power and grace.
We have posted all the pictures on SmugMug in high resolution if you want to view them in an easier to view interface
FYI - we just bought the boat in January 2017 and absolutely love it. We made every upgrade we could fit in over the last two boat seasons. Whoever gets this boat is going to be pumped. The sound system and LED lighting will blow you away. The lake literally shakes... but only if you want it to :-).
Please only serious buyers.
Fresh Water Boat (this was key for us... we wanted a yacht that was well maintained and never touched salt water). This yacht never left Lake Lanier.
Always Kept in Covered Slip (we have a covered slip at Bald Ridge Marina in Cumming, Georgia)
- Engines - Twin 8.1 Horizons (370 HP each) with 370 hours.
- Generator - Kohler 7.5 KW generator with 950 hours
- New Salon LCD Drop-Down Flat Screen TV with Blue Ray Player
- New Stateroom and Midberth LCD TV's with DVD players
- New Cockpit LCD TV with additional HDMI run to Salon electronics for Apple TV, Fusion DVD Player and DIRECTV.
- Great helm station with RayMarine E120 Chartplotter
- Upgraded color SmartCraft System View (initially had black & white Vessel View)
- VHF radio
- Spotlight remote and trim tab control
- TracVision KVH Satellite Television and AT&T DirecTV dish
- Four (4) NEW flat screen LCD TVs with Coaxial Cable
- Full Cockpit Carpet
- Full Salon snapin carpet protectors
- New Custom "Princess Pad" with 4" Bow Pad Loungers
- $25K upgraded Stereo System with the best components in the industry