2006 Sea Ray 340 Sundancer
Comes with foam top matress on top of stock V-Berth matress
|Engine Model||8.1 Horizon|
2006 SeaRay Sundance 340 (37 LOA)
2 - 8.1 Horizon gas engines with closed cooling (285 hours)
Kohler Generator (301 hours)
This boat spent the first 11 years of her life on a freshwater lake in a covered slip in Georgia. Purchased, then moved to Annapolis, Maryland where she has been in brackish water for about a year and a half. Very well cared for over its entire life and lightly used but taken out of the slip regularly.
Take note of the mechanical condition. Engine compartment is pristine and very clean. No mold or corrosion. The engine bay pictures posted are prior to any spring cleaning, which shows the boat is well cared for year-round.
In the pictures you observe the fine gelcoat that has a gloss as if the boat was only a few years old. She presents extremely well and has been reliable for me and the prior family. Water reflects off the beautiful blue hull and is finish is extremely glossy above the rail. Just got a fresh professional wax.
Key facts of the boat:
- Fresh oil change and fuel filters in December 2018.
- Bottom paint applied late 2018 season.
- Gelcoat is absolutely beautiful.
- Engine compartment is stunning for a 13 year old boat. Pictures are prior to spring cleaning of compartment.
- Standard interior with the stock TV next to the circuit breaker panel in main cabin.
- Standard slope backed canvas, has many years left on it. No fading and isinglass is clean. Boat has been under cover most of its life when not in use.
- Cockpit Carpet is mid to late life, will last a few more seasons.
- Master bed has a gel/foam upgraded pad on top of the original (not shown). Comfortable and allows you to sleep like a baby!
- Stock Flip Down TV in Aft Cabin.
- Storage to right of sink, no TV. Makes a great holder for tall adult beverage mixer ingredients.
- Cabin refrigerator looks brand new.
If you have been looking at the market, you will see this as a very clean boat. If you were looking to buy a boat with great bones, this is the one! Make the navigation equipment your own and you have what will be a brand-new boat to enjoy for a decade of seasons.
Come see her before the Annapolis boat show Oct 3-6 and someone else takes her home! This is the cleanest 340 on the Chesapeake Bay.