2006 Sea Ray 240 Sundancer
|Category||Cruisers, Express Cruiser, Cuddy Cabin|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
|The 240 Sundancer is a grand first step into Sea Ray's world-renowned family of raised helm, mid-cabin stateroom designed cruisers. The ingenious cabin layout encompasses plentiful storage, gorgeous maple or plum Nevamar wood cabinetry and four color-coordinated fabric design package choices. Outside, the functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment for fun while docked or underway. At first glance she may appear as a large-scale cruiser, but she's still trailerable with an 8' 6" beam.|
|Volvo diesel stern drive available.|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
CONTACT: David Schanke (920) 850-2727
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||350 MAG MPI Bravo III|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
HEATED STORAGE INCLUDED, FRESH TRADE IN!
Just traded back to us, excellent condition and ready for next family to enter into cabin boating! Spacious layout with 2-sleeping areas for 4 adults
- Brand New Model Introduction for 2006-2012
- Stately Classic Navy Blue Hull
- Sunbrella Camper Enclosure with Cockpit Cover
- Upgraded MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI with Bravo III (Duoprop for easy docking)
- Low Hours!
- Full Galley: Fridge, Microwave, Hot Water, Sink, Stove & Corian Counters!
- Full Head with Hot Shower
- Excellent Cockpit Layout with Wet Bar
- Walk-Through Windshield!
- Clarion Stereo
- Remote Spotlight
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Raymarine VHF Radio
- 30 Amp Shore Power Service
- Built-in Marine Battery Charger
CONTACT LISTING AGENT BELOW...