2006 Hatteras 64 Convertible
|Category||Convertible Boats, Sports Fishing Boats, Saltwater Fishing|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Full Specifications & Equipment|
The Hatteras 64 Convertible is huge and truly gets you in a class of Sportfish capable of long distance travel. Thanks to the generously wide beam, the 64 yields a massive 164-square foot cockpit that's loaded with features and a huge 186-square foot flybridge that's laid out for optimum comfort. The interior is equally as spacious and well appointed especially her best in class sized salon and galley area and full beam master stateroom. Everything Hatteras could do to make this convertible as comfortable as a yacht, they did and it greatly enhances both the fishing experience and livability of the vessel.
Mezzanine level seating in the cockpit keeps you, your guests and the crew comfortable and alert while fishing or cruising and inside the seating is everything you are going to need for the trip and todays catch. Possibly most enticing to you and your wallet, she was ordered new to be easily cared for with no teak anywhere to maintain.
Flybridge & Helm:
The flybridge is huge coming in at an impressive 186-square feet and is laid out for optimum control and comfort. She's equipped with two helm chairs, a pod-style helm with single-lever electronic controls, pnumatically retractable electronics dashboard thats been updated to the latest and greats from Garmin and wrap-around U-shaped seating with rod storage below. And best of all to round out this impressive bridge... Its all air conditioned with its own oversized and dedicated unit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
"Carbon Credit" has is been kept in remarkably pristine condition. A complete top to bottom paint job at Glasstech in 2018 and new Garmin electronics package installed in 2018 including radar and transducers and all new headliners in 2019 are just a few of the big ticket items already taken care of so you can start your next fishing adventure with no hassles save those you choose to do and make her your own. Benefiting from a legitimate open checkbook policy owner and qualified full time crew, this Hatteras 64 stands out above the crowd with no apologies. "Carbon Credit" gets what she needs with no questions asked and is sure to garner a spot atop your list of vessels in consideration.
Flats boat on bow not included in the sale price
Notable Features & Upgrades:
- Full paint job from top to bottom at Glasstech in Miami (2018)
- Fresh bottom job (August of 2019)
- New cutlass bearings (August of 2019)
- Mezzanine style seating with new cushions (Cushions 2018)
- New flybridge cushions (2018)
- Bow thruster
- New bridge enclosure (2018)
- New JL Audio sound system in cockpit and bridge (2018)
- In transom aquarium style live well with ()4) pump sea chest for back up bait pumps by Merril Stevens (2017)
- Brand new headliner 2019
- Davit with 1200 lbs capacity and chalks
- (3) Stateroom, (3) Head layout
- Low hours on CAT C32s
- Eskimo Ice Chipper
- Full tower installed by Pipewelders when new
- (2) 27.5 Kw generators
- Stunning custom matte finished African Mahogany millwork package
- Transom underwater lights
- Completely new Hatteras computer system and monitors (2019)
- All new interior audio/visuals including receivers, Samsung LED 4k TVs and a 10 terra-bite hard drive with apple tv in all rooms
- New rub rails by Glasstech (2019)
- New master stateroom headboard
- New salon a/c and pumps
- All new staring pistons and hydraulics (2019)