2004 Riviera 58 Enclosed Flybridge
|Category||Motor Yachts, Convertible Boats, Sports Fishing Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Twin Cats 3412E, 1400hp each.
Generator 1 Onan 27.5kw (1300 hs).
Generator 2 Onan 9kw (150 hs).
Watermaker Village Marine 600 gal/day with auto flush serviced 2019
Eskimo shaved ice maker 600 pounds a day serviced 2019.
Glen Denning cable master.
Halon fire suppression system.
Electric oil change - System main engines and generators.
Hydraulic power assisted steering.
Complete engine room gauges package.
New drip less Drive shaft.
AC and DC Lighting.
|Electronics and Navegation|
|Master Stateroom (port)|
|VIP Stateroom (Forward)|
|Guest Stateroom (Starboard)|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For more information or to schedule a showing please contact :
Alex Craig at: Cell: 954-816-2235
Fort Lauderdale office:954-372-3949
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
Owner wants to downsize and will consider trades. Completely turn key Riviera 58' Enclosed Bridge ready to fish any tournament. Every inch of this battle-wagon from the tower to the transom has been thought out and truly customized by big game fisherman. From the transom 3 live bait tanks to custom tower/rails and observation chairs, this is one of a kind tournament boat. The only Riviera with mezzanine. Other options include a 3/4" teak cockpit, aft bridge, trolling valves, raised riggers, Eskimo ice chipper, cockpit camera with digital video recorders as well as an underwater HD thru hull camera, two deep sea high output underwater lights, and these are just a fraction of the customization. This vessel has the wow factor back at the dock with an impressive lighting package which makes this vessel the center of attention on any dock.
Some of her amazing features are:
- Enclosed bridge with 24,000 BTU -with reverse cycle.
- Twin Cats 3412E, 1400 HP with low hours.
- Twin disc electronic controls with trolling valves.
- Two Onan Gensets (27.5 kw and 9 kw)
- Fully hydraulic davit "steel king".
- Village Marine 600 gal/day water maker with autoflush.
- eskimo shaved ice maker 600 pound/day
- New dripless drive shafts.
- Air compressor.
- Custom LP awl-grip paint.
- 5-Blades props.
- Custom non skid throughout.
- Custom mezzanine and seats in cockpit.
- New bow thruster.
- Night vision technology (NVT) with infrared and thermal imaging.
- New U line ice maker 2019
- Complete new exhaust system 2019
- Furuno tower unit New 2019
- Furuno in bridge helm upgraded with current maps and software 2019
To much to be mentioned. Please read the description below.