2004 Calvin Beal Cruiser/Fisherman
Sea Change Yacht Sellers, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor does it warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
May 2019 - This high quality Calvin Beal-designed SouthShore 34', finished by WestBay, has never been fished. It was designed specifically for the purpose of easy cruising, but with its Yanmar 350hp 6LYA-STE, can reach the tuna grounds at 18 kts, easily. She's been very lightly used, and kept exceptionally clean by her current owner, who is anxious for a new owner to enjoy this very well built downeaster. When she was finished, there were few built-ins, so without having to tear anything apart, the new owner can custom build a galley, settee, double helm companion seat, or eliminate both port and helm doors to fully enclose the wheelhouse. This winter is your opportunity to make this boat exactly the way you want her!
- 34' LOA finished by West Bay Boats, Steuben Maine
- Finished build 2004
- Yanmar 6LYA-STE 350hp - About 1425hrs
- Evolution Drive System with continuous feed hydraulic pump
- Flush Deck
- 135gal centerline fuel tank
- Custom Sliding Helm Door
- Custom Opening Port Pilothouse Door
- Removable Winter Back with Canvas Center for summer operation
- Two 35-gallon Fresh Water Tanks below decks
- Huge air box under transom
- Very Heavy Duty Bronze cleats, transom bit and bow bit
- Non-skid gray decks
- Fishfinder with internal bonded transducer
- Deck Lights
- Custom transom davit and portable crane for dinghy operations
- Hanging locker, Utility Locker, Enclosed Head, V-Berths
- Cockpit size is 9'3" wide x 9'2" long. Washboard height - 21" Aft deck 20"deep, washboards 14"wide. The Pilot House is 9'3" wide, 8' long, height at helm 6'3". The companionway height 6'.5"