2003 Maverick Boat Co. 21 Master Angler
2003 Maverick 21 Master Angler
2007 Yamaha 225F w/ 500 hours
2012 Owens and Sons Aluminum Trailer
- Custom made tower by Quality T-Tops
- 3 custom plumped live-wells all running on Rule 1100's
- Waterproof AM/FM/Aux Radio with 4 speakers
- Plenty of storage
- Gell cell deep cycle batteries with dual battery switch
- Garmin color GPS/Bottom machine with dual-frequency transducer
- Locking built in rod storage
- 4-blade stainless steel prop
- Lenco trim tabs
- Sea-Star hydraulic steering
- Rule Mate 1100 GPH automatic bilge pump
- Brand new upholstery
The motor only has 500 hours on it and has been meticulously maintained! Just had it in the shop and have a full diagnostic report to show. 62% of the hours have been below 1,000 RPM... she has been babied!
The trailer is a custom aluminum slide-on made by Owens and Sons out of St. Petersburg. It has heavy duty i-beams, tandem torsion axels, and alloy wheels with spare tire mount. I had the axles LineX'd before they were installed to prevent them from rusting! These trailers are custom made to order and top of the line quality!
The boat has spent it's life in Tampa Bay. It was custom ordered from Maverick with no poling platform and an unrigged center console. It was then fitted with a custom made half tower from Quality T-Tops.
All three live-wells have been custom rigged with Rule 1100's, new plumbing, upgraded strainers, modified overflows, and improved inflows for a total of 110 gallons of live-wells! The sea chest has been upgraded to include the stainless steel pick-up grate. The rear access hatch was upgraded to allow much easier access to the bilge than factory.
She is 100% turn-key and ready to be fished! Everything is fully functional: all the lights and pumps work. Will throw in all required safety gear so you're ready to go