2003 Donzi Express
|Category||Center Consoles, Express Cruiser|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Builder: Roscioli International, Inc. Designer: Roscioli International, Inc.
Dimensions: LOA: 58
LWL: 49 6
Beam: 17 8
Water: 175 gallons
Displacement: 62,000 lbs.
Fuel: 1,660 gallons
Engines: 12V2000 DDC/MTUs
HP: 1480 each
Engine Hours: 1100 Port / 1106 Starboard
Cruising Speed: 35 knots @ 1,250 RPMs
Max Speed: 38.5 knots @ 2350 RPMs
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Flag: United States
The R-58 Roscioli Donzi Express All Weather Bridge is the most elaborate and customized 58 Donzi Sportfish that Roscioli International, Inc. has built to date. Competition doesnt have a chance with this one. If you are one of the elite who only wants the best of everything and appreciates owning a one-of-a-kind original piece of art, this is the acquisition for you.
The entire color scheme of Black, Mataeo Wheat and both natural and high gloss varnished Teak is just perfect. If there was ever a vessel that was described as A MUST SEE this is the one! Words and photographs simply do not do justice to the magnificence of this Sportfish Yacht.
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION:
- * All Electronics are integrated and are continually upgraded.
- DDEC Engine Displays (Displays in Pilothouse, Engine Room and Tower)
- DDEC Single lever controls, side mounted
- DDEC Station active with troll valves
- Northstar 6000I 15"
- Furuno Nav Net with 24 mile radar
- Two (2), 15" Vei Monitors
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot
- Dell Computer with Nobeltec software
- Furuno backup GPS
- ICOM M502 VHF with remote mic.
- Max Power 24v Bow Thruster
- Maxwell Liberty 2500, 24v Electric Anchor Winch
- B&G Hydra 2000 Wind, Speed & Depth gauge
- Elbex Camera System; Engine room and Tower Cameras
- Nera SAT phone
- Three (3) tri-band cell phones
- Panasonic phone system with eight (8) handsets
- SeaTel SAT TV with three (3) Sony SAT Receivers
- Bose Lifestyle 35 Sound System (shared with Salon)
- Bennett Trim Table with gauges
- ACR adjustable spotlight
- Four (4) Crown Air-Ride Chairs with Connally Leather upholstery.
- Built-in storage for all Galley accessories; cutlery, flatware, china, etc.
- Franke sink faucet and sprayer
- Built-in for small appliances, dishes, pots and pans.
- Stereo System
- Extractor Fan
- Sleeps 4 in two (2) Staterooms: Forward Master w/Queen & Po