2003 Cruisers Yachts 4370
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Fresh water diesel boat with a lot of updates!!! Low Hours!!!
This boat is available on the Mississippi river and could be delivered to the Florida coast or the great lakes by water.
There have been many updates to this vessel that make this Cruisers yacht a must see.Key Features
- Full-size master stateroom amidships
- 4 1/2-foot long extended swim platform with twin wet-stowage lockers
- Electronic engine security system and controls
- Full-size fiberglass hardtop with skylights (optional)
- Walk-through windshield with light-weight, powder-coated aluminum frame
- Split-level cockpit with seating for 10-12
- Huge foredeck sunpads
- Near 40-mph top-end speed
4 New Samsung smart TV's
KVH Satellite Television
Focal sound system 14 speakers, 4 - 10" subwoofers.
New canvas 2017
New Custom upholstery 2018
New LED Lighting 2019
Hydraulic swim platform / tender lift 2018
New Batteries 2019
New Marine Radio 2019Test Result Highlights
- Top speed for the Cruisers Yachts 4370 Express (Not in Production) is 37.7 mph (60.7 kph), burning 44.4 gallons per hour (gph) or 168.05 liters per hour (lph).
- Best cruise for the Cruisers Yachts 4370 Express (Not in Production) is 28.7 mph (46.2 kph), and the boat gets 1.06 miles per gallon (mpg) or 0.45 kilometers per liter (kpl), giving the boat a cruising range of 380 miles (611.55 kilometers).
- Tested power is 2 x 440-hp Yanmar 6LY2A-STP diesel V-drives.