2003 Chaparral Signature 240
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
Comes with full cockpit canvas enclosure.
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||383 BRAVO|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Everything in this boat has been replaced! Only ten hour on new Mercruiser 383 MAG Bravo 4V engine, 350HP. Just waxed, fresh bottom paint, in the water and ready for a new owner to enjoy. Slip is paid for the season and conveys with the sale of the boat! Aft cabin sleeps two, great family boat. Second owner here and have gone totally through this boat. Here is a list of what has been replaced/added:
New in 2018
- Upgraded engine size to Mercruiser 383 MAG Bravo, largest engine that the boat can accept.
- New Mercruiser props.
- 2,500 Watt Promariner inverter/charger.
- Garmin GPSMAP 1242xsv Touch Chartplotter/GPS
- Boss stereo system with Bluetooth and remote.
New in 2017
- 6 Gallon hot water heater.
- Macerator pump.
- Battery charger.
- Bilge pump.
- Fresh water pump.