2002 Maxum 4200 SCR
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|Location||North Miami, FL|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Available 7 Days
Sea Ray 410, Sea Ray,Formula PC, Cruisers, ,Regal, Doral, Sport Cruiser, Express, Express Cruiser
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
If you are looking for a lot of boat with a great layout and accommodations don't pass this Maxum 4200 SCR. ZUZUBEM has very low hours on very efficient Cummins 450C's. She has a new Northern Lights generator and is maintained with an open checkbook. Just take a look at the list of notable replacements or upgrades performed in the last two years.
- Port and Starboard aftercoolers rebuilt.
- Port and Starboard exhaust tubes replaced.
- All Port and Starboard hose clamps replaced.
- Starboard injection pump and injectors replaced.
- Port and Starboard Oil Pressure senders replaced.
- Port and Starboard fuel tanks cleaned.
- All batteries replaced
- New Precision battery charger installed.
- Engine room hatch actuator replaced.
- New Northern Lights Generator installed.
- New air conditioners in Salon and Aft Cabin.
- New Cockpit air conditioner (16k btu) added.
- New Vetus stern thruster added with wireless remote that controls bow and stern thrusters.
- New Fusion UD-750 deck in cockpit.
- New head in port side lavatory.