|Accommodations and Walk-through|
This 76' Horizon has three ensuite staterooms that sleep 6 in the forward lower deck area, including a full beam master stateroom with his and her heads and large shower. To the aft is another guest stateroom sleeping 2, plus a crew quarter with double berth plus a flip up extra berth or storage shelf. This layout with curved stairways to port on either end of the main deck is functional and practical. The crew has a separate access through the transom door to large integral swim platform. Some of the interior upgrades on this vessel are: marble/granite floors with gold inlays in all heads, teak and holly sole through the dinette and galley area, leather seating in the skylounge including an additional Stidd helm chair, HeadHunter plumbing throughout, and a second washer/dryer.
Entering from aft you step onto the large teak open aft deck with seating for six around a large high gloss teak table. This area is protected from the sun by an extended bridge-deck and forward there is a wet bar and refrigerator. There are curved stairways with stainless gates port and starboard down to the six foot swim platform. You can enter the crew's quarters and engine room from this swim platform or from inside stairs.
Entering the inside from the aft deck though a large sliding glass and stainless door you step into a large salon that is finely finished in high gloss Cherry with elm burl accents. There are two large built in leather couches to starboard and a smaller leather settee forward to port. Also on the port side is a 42" Samsung TV on a high low lift. The interior has been decorated with high quality window treatments, lamps, pillows, and a plus neutral color carpet.
Moving forward and up one step you enter the large galley and country kitchen. The galley has the best in top-of-the-line appliances including built-in Sub Zero refrigerator with freezer drawers, GE stovetop and oven, convection/microwave, dishwasher and trash compactor. This area is finely finished with granite counter tops and teak and holly floors. Forward of the galley is the large dining area for 6 to 8 guests with leather seating and teak table.
To port and below you enter the owner and guest area that includes a large mid-ship master stateroom (new mattress '19) with his and her marble-finished heads; high gloss Cherry finish cabinetry, three ample closets and dresser drawers to either side. Designer accents include beautiful shoji screen window treatments, molded wood ceiling inlay . Forward is a large VIP stateroom with centerline queen berth, oversized head with granite counters, cherry finish and matching shoji screens throughout. To starboard is the third guest stateroom with side by side twins and head, all finished in the same cherry wood, décor features, and granite found throughout other staterooms. New wallpaper in the two forward heads 2019.
One of the highlights of this Horizon is the comfortable skylounge that accommodates the wheelhouse with matching Stidd adjustable chairs with footrests and a complete navigation electronics suite. Accessed by the interior stairway across from the galley. Aft of the helm area is the lounge that includes two leather covered settees plus a ScanDesign lounge chair, elm burl cocktail table, and complete entertainment system. This area is air conditioned and offers stunning views and is a great place to relax.
Going aft through the sliding glass door is a large sunning area that includes a grill, stovetop and refrigerator. This area accommodates an open deck area and davit-crane. There is also a teak stairway with sl
Galley is up and forward of the salon to starboard with a dinette forward beneath the deckhouse windows in a "country kitchen" style layout. The dinette has a couple of freestanding cushioned bar stools that can be moved over to the galley countertop to accompany the chef. Across from the galley to port is a banquet cabinet with storage for dishes with wooden fitting dowels and an Avante 20-bottle wine cooler unit. This galley has lots of countertop space making it a pleasure to work for the chef and plenty of windows too.
- GE Profile Electric stovetop w/4 burners and full oven below
- Broan Trash compactor and in-sink electric disposal
- Sub Zero Refrigerator/freezer with two sliding drawers and full size refrigerator.
- Teak and Holly sole throughout the area, and wing doors to the walk-around side decks
- Granite counter tops with a raised upper counter/bar and stainless steel two-basin sink
White Corian countertop with cabinet & drawer storage plus: Microwave, single burner stovetop, stainless sink (hideaway insert cover), Sub-Zero refrigerator and Sub-Zero freezer (recently new). The second washer/dryer unit is here too.
|Electronics and Navigation|
- Robertson AP20 autopilot
-2 x 16" Garmin 7616 touchscreen GPS/Chartplotter/Multi-function displays (new 2017)
- B & G digital Speed and distance (B&G head in crew quarters also)
- 7" Danforth compass
- Fluxgate electronic compass
- Furuno RD30 depth sounder
- Garmin 7608 touchscreen GPS Chartplotter (new '17)
- Furuno FR2115 -ARPA 72 mile radar (networked to Garmin)
- Standard spectrum VHF / Hailer
- Standard spectrum secondary VHF
- Furuno NX500 Navtex receiver
- Rudder angle indicator
- Wind speed indicator
- SeaTel Globalstar Satcom
- SeaTel 2498 SAT TV dome Telephone system
- CC Camera system (partially operative)
- Plow anchor
- Bow & safety rails with 2 boarding gates on each side, TideRide ladder
- Covers, for aft deck table, mesh windshield mask, misc.
- Coast Guard approved Safety package
- Teak aft deck & steps (replaced Winter '18) and fiberglass non-skip deck elsewhere
-Large cherrywood aft deck table (refinished Winter '18)
- Freshwater and Saltwater wash down system, also dockwater inlet connection
- Avon 8 person offshore raft
- Fenders and lines, stainless flagstaff and burgee mast
- ZF wired remote control (clutch/throttle/thrusters) with inlets on aft deck & bridge aft deck
- Navigation lights, also aft name and bulwark lighting
- Dual Search lights with remote controls, forward and rear docking lights
- Swim platform with removable hoop railings & stainless swim ladder
- Maxwell 4000 electric windlass 1/2" chain
- Windshield washers and wipers
Storage beneath aft deck settee, in wing hatches under forward deckhouse, under deck at chain locker, in aft deck cabinets (upper & lower), and wet storage compartment under swim platform hatch. Aft deck has custom stainless line hawsers and electric warping winches.
UMT hydraulic davit-crane. Removable stainless railings surrounding boat deck.
Spring '19 full bottom job with Micron CSC, complete hull polishing.
- 100 amp shore power cords on Glendinning cablemasters (forward and aft)
- 220V/110V AC electrical system and 12V/24V DC electrical system
- Two 27.5 Kw Onan generators in sound shields
- Sentry 30 amp/12V charger for generator batteries
- Promariner ProTech 4 chargers for 24V system
- Battery shutoff switches and parallel system
|Engine Room and Mechanical Systems|
- Marine Air chilled water air conditioner with 3 chillers (1 new '18), 1 (in late 2016) - all engine room chilled water insulation renewed)
- 5-bladed propellers
- Hydraulic Bow thruster and Stern thruster (AMT)
- CAT 3412E 1400 hp with 1439 original hours, 1000 hr service completed Summer '16 by Gallagher Marine, all fluids, impellers, coolers serviced - including generators. Transmission coolers replaced 2019.
- CATvision full data readout digital video display screen at helm
- Automatic Co2 Fire extinguishing system
- DeAngelo Marine custom exhaust system with hard cast risers
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters
- Fuel shut off valves, Emergency engine stops
- HeadHunter waterjet electric control heads with 2 holding tanks
- Naiad stabilizers with large fins & MultiSea II electronic control (fins dropped and seals renewed Summer '16)
- Hydraulic PTOs from boat main engines for stabilizers and thrusters, hydraulic steering
- MMC electric controls with auto synchronizer
- Trim tabs
- ZF transmissions with wired remote control console
- Sea recovery watermaker 800 gpd
Engine room ventilation blower replaced, AC florescent and DC incandescent ER lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Contact Joe Majcherek: cell: 561-346-2367 office: 954-525-8112