2002 Gemini 105Mc
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Location||St Augustine, FL|
Engine: Westerbeke 30B Three JS, 27 hp diesel, original, 3800 hours
DriveLeg: Sillette Sonic Catamaran drive, Mk2 (original)
Steering: Twin kick up rudders with steerable drive leg
Full queen in master cabin with Froli "box spring" system beneath.
"Cozy double" cabin port aft.
Identical starboard cabin converted to pantry/storage, mattress still available.
Galley and Interior
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
*** Price Reduced *** - 10 March
With a 46' mast height and shallow draft, this boat is perfect for exploring where many can't go. She's been from Maine to the Keys, from the Bahamas to the Florida west coast.
Fully equipped for cruising. Well maintained with many upgrades including solar / wind power, 2x8D AGM battery bank, new electronics, a water collection system, an indestructable Portland Pudgy dinghy with an electric Torqeedo outboard, two fridges, and other items detailed below.
Engine, sails and rigging have been well maintained, but are original.
Sails and Rigging
- Sails: 340 sf main, 350 sf genoa, 420 sf screecher (original)
- Rig: Masthead sloop with 12" crane, stainless wire (original)
- Sunbrella main sail stack-pack (2013)
- New screecher upper swivel, furler fairleads (2014)
- New mainsheet and traveler (2015)
- New reefing lines, main & jib halyards (2018)
Lots more detail under "More Details" tab above.