2001 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer
|Deck and Hull Equipment|
In Port Electrical Electrical Connections.
Hose down equipment.
Helm Overhead Lighting
Iluminated electronic gauge
Full Kitchen with large cabinets, sink, microwave, electric Stove and refrigerator.
Onboard Westerbeke 4.5 KW Generator - 120 AC power all the time - $7000
Onboard Westerbe 4.5 KW Generator - 120 AC power all the time - $7000
SLEEP 5Forward Sunpad - in air conditioned comfort.
Richly cushioned seating throughout.
Large Master Sleeping Area
DUAL NAVIGATION SYSTEMS WITH
Garmin color GPS Plotter synced to new radar - Can navigate in the dark or fog
New Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar synced to the Color Garmin GPS Plotter - You can run the radar overlay on the Garmin
Lorrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & Total Scan Fishfinder
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Model||TWO 5.7L 350 MAG MPI HORIZON|
BROKERS WELCOMED TO CONTACT OWNER WITH CLIENT INTEREST - MOTIVATED SELLER - GREAT BOAT!
The Sea Ray 310 Sundancer features twin 5.7L MerCruiser 350 MAG MPI HORIZON inboard drives and an inviting cockpit layout. Belowdecks, the cabin has been made even more spacious, perfect for extended hours of relaxation and luxurious comfort.
Sleeps up to 5 people comfortable for overnight trips. Dual navigation systems and new Garmn xHD Radar makes it safe.
The boat is also rigged for fishing.
Only 600 total hours on the motors. This is a rarely used like new boat with all seats and cushions in very good condition.
Amazing Options includes: Over $25,000 of Options for Safety, Automation, Convenience and FUN!
- 5 Stainless Rod Holders - $300
- New Garmin GMR 24 xHD Radar - $2500
- Full cover low canvas - $3500
- Full Cover high canvas including 2 new Bimini sections - $3000
- Onboard Westerbeke 4.5 KW Generator - 120 AC power all the time - $7000
- Garmin color GPS Plotter synced to new radar - Can navigate in the dark or fog - $2500
- Lowrance Elite TI Color 12 screen Chartplotter navigator & total scan fishfinder - $3000
- Forward Sunpad - $300
- Cockpit Sunpad - $300
- Vacuflush powered Head - $1000
- Enclosed Shower & Toilet
- Powered Windlass to raise and lower anchor - $1000
- Powered spotlight controlled from Helm - $500
- Overhead lighting in the helm - $100
- Onboard ProSport 20 Dual Bank Battery Charger for the 3 large Battery Bank - $500
- Powered hatch over motors - $1000
- Powered Vent at Helm
- Full carpet in excellent condition
- Raytheon GPS and Depth Finders
- Electric Stove
- Kitchen Sink & work area
- Multiple charging stations for Phones Etc.
- Tables for dining & entertainment