2001 Dufour Gib'Sea 43
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
The companionway lands with the Nav station to starboard and aft head to port. Two equal-sized aft cabins (doubles) flank the companionway and each has a good storage.
The galley runs down the port side of the interior, with dinette to starboard and centrally situated bench provides seating at the table, an easily accessible box for the water pumps and other utilities as well as a back rest against which the cook can brace in lumpy seas.
Through the forward bulkhead is a head, to port, a v-berth in the bow and to starboard is a bunk cabin. The current owners have taken the doors off the cabins so that there is easy flow in the forward area.
|Sails and Rigging|
Sails in very good condition, taken down and stored when not in use.
|Hull, Deck and Cockpit|
|Other maintenance and upgrades|
.The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Annapolis Yacht Sales Deltaville
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2001 Production Cruising Boat of the Year. Ready to go Cruising!
Price Reduced, Great Boat! Won't last long! Come and take a look.
Built for speed and comfort, the Dufour Gib'Sea is sea-kindly and strong and she sails beautifully. The open transom and twin helms allows easy access to the water . The cockpit is comfortable and safe. A large bimini provides excellent shade for the cockpit as well as a base for the solar panels. The 4-cabin/2 head interior layout makes this an idea set-up for a cruising family, with 3 double berths and 1 bunk cabin.
This boat has been actively cruised by her current owners since they bought her 13 years ago. They have lived aboard for extended periods, traversing the Caribbean which included 3 seasons in the San Blas Islands and Boco del Toro, Panama
'AWAY' has had numerous major upgrades:
- All standing rigging replaced (2018)
- Chainplate rods replaced (2018)
- Running rigging mostly replaced (2018)
- All lifelines replaced (2016)
- 35lb Delta Anchor (2015)
- 200ft BBB anchor chain (2015)
- LED lights throughout (2015/2016)
- 2 x Kyocera 140W solar panels (2016)
- Victron Smart Charge Solar controller, works with iPhone (2016)
- 2 x Isotherm aircooled fridge/freezer compressors (2012)
- New through- hulls and seacocks throughout (2017/8)
- New cutlass bearing (2018)
- Cabin sole, salon table and all counter tops refinished (2016)
- Jabsco toilets replaced in both heads (2014)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver (2012)
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata (2017)
- Raymarine A70 Chartplotter (2013)
- Request Information Call Now View Dealer Inventory