2001 Boston Whaler 28 Conquest
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Location||Wrightsville Beach, NC|
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
For fastest response, contact Andy Farmer, at 910-264-4818 or firstname.lastname@example.org
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
2001 Boston Whaler 28 Conquest--Newer Honda 250hp engines with 115 hours of use (still under warranty), generator, air conditioning, newer electronics...she is an updated, loaded Whaler.
- Honda 250s with 115 hours of use (warranty until 250 hrs or 10/2020
- fuel flow gauges
- Newer Generator--3 years old. Just serviced
- Air conditioning and Heat
- Garmin GPS/Chart Plotter/Radar
- Two VHF radios
- Windlass--with new anchor, chain, and line
- Vacu-flush head system
- Canvas--original but in good shape-drop down back for full enclosure, helm cover, and cockpit cover that goes from the top back to the transom.
- Trailer available it needed.
This boat is listed with MarineMax on brokerage. The stock number is 158328. Please contact listing broker for fasting response and most information.
Call to schedule an appointment to see this updated Conquest.