PINTAIL is a modern, raised saloon cruising yacht with three comfortable staterooms, crew cabin forward, and power assisted sail handling with LeisureFurl boom. A recent (2016) and comprehensive ($800,000.) refit will greatly benefit the next, fortunate owner.
Performance under sail is superb with 200 miles days easily achieved. The ergonomics both above and below deck are configured with comfort and safety in mind. A comparison with Oyster and Hylas yachts of similar size and age is a worthy exercise for any cruising sailors in the 60 foot marketplace.
- Full paint from masthead to keel.
- Bottom blasted with new barrier coat and fairing.
- All canvas replaced.
- Northern Lights generator
- Electrical system overhaul w/ batteries, chargers, regulator, master AC/DC panel and inverters.
- Chilled water AC - two new chillers.
- Simpson stainless electric davits.
- AB 11' aluminum tender with 20 HP Yamaha 4-stroke outboard.
- All soft good replaced: upholstery, custom blinds.
- Aqua-Drive coupling rebuilt
- Water heater & accumulator tank replaced.
- All electronics replaced: full B&G system.
The raised saloon design is beautifully executed and provides an abundance of light and headroom below. Navigation conveniences are easily accessible to the cockpit.
To starboard in the main saloon are built-in, upholstered seats; the semi-circular dinette to port will seat an additional six guests. Main saloon seating in Ultraleather would accommodate the full complement of owners and guests in comfort. All modern amenities are available including wet bar and elaborate audio-visual system with surround-sound.
Galley is to port, suitably configured amidships.
Owner's quarters are aft and full beam with centerline queen berth and ensuite head/shower. Storage is suitable for long-term life aboard with his/her hanging lockers, vanity table and numerous drawers and cabinets. Opening ports and a large deck hatch allow for natural light and ventilation.
Two comfortable guest cabins are forward of the main saloon, each with double berth and head / shower facilities, along with generous natural light and ventilation. All the way forward, the foc'sle features a Vee berth for crew.
Interior fit and finish reflects.
|Construction: Hull and Deck Details|
- Hull Layup: Solid hand laid fiberglass below waterline, foam sandwich above waterline
- Hull Paint: Flag Blue Hull with White Boot Striping(2016)
- Stainless Steel Rudder Hung on FRP Skeg
- Deck Layup: Hand Laid Fiberglass with Kyntex and Baltex Core
- Deck Paint: Awlgrip Non Skid Decks (2016)
- Raised Aft Deck & Cockpit: Glued Teak Decks (2016)
- Aluminum Toe Rail
- 1x19 Double SS Lifelines (2016)
- Custom Folding Boarding Ladders at Gate Openings(2016)
- Double Stainless Steel Anchor Rollers
- Simpson Electric Davits with Remote Control (2016)
- Transom Washdown (Hot/Cold Water)
- Chrome dorades with stainless guards
Of note, all electronics replaced in 2016 refit.
- B&G Zeus 12" MFD at Helm and Nav Station
- B&G Triton at Nav Station
- B&G H5000 x 2 in Cockpit
- B&G Broadband Radar
- B&G V50 VHF with AIS and DSC
- B&G Remote VHF Handheld
- B&G Autpilot Controls at Helm and Nav Stations
- Autopilot steering powered by continuous running hydraulic pump
- Sirius Weather
- ICOM SSB M-802 (tuner and wiring also replaced)
- IRIS Nightrunner Thermal Imaging Camera
- Digital Yachts iNav Connect WIFI Extender
|Rigging and Sails|
- Yanmar 4LH-STE Turbo Diesel (2800 hrs)
ZF transmission 2.7-1 Reduction
Aquadrive Antivibration System (rebuilt 2016)
Max Prop Feathering 3 blade
Line cutting "Spurs" on shaft
Fuel Tanks: 3 x 170 gallon stainless
Northern Lights 16 kW Generator (2016)
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Air Conditioning- 2 x Dometic Chillers (2016)
- A Conditioning- 5 x Blowers (each stateroom and salon)
- Chiller Circulation and Raw Water Pumps (2016)
- Dometic Self Contained Unit in Crew Quarters (2016)
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2 stainless tanks = 250 gallon capacity
Freshwater Pumps: 2 x 24 Volt Groco Paragon
Groco Accumulator Tank (2016)
Water Heater: Quick 220 Volt 60 liter with Engine Heat Exchange (2016)
Watermaker: Sea Recovery Aqua Whisper 600 gpd
Deck Washdown: Fresh and Salt x 24 Volt Pumps
Shower Pump: 3 x 24 Volt Pumps to Grey Water Tanks
Grey Water: 2 x unknown capacity
Black Water Tanks: 2 x unknown capacity
Toilets: 4 x Vacu Flush
Macerator: 2 x 24 Volt Pumps
Bilge Pumps: 3 x 24 VDCAuto/Man Pumps; 1 x 120 VAC Pump
Bilge Pump Panel with Counter
High Bilge Alarm
Manual Bilge Pump in E.R.
- LG Washer and Dryer Combo(NEW 2016)
Of note, entire electrical system scrutinized for efficiency and redesigned as needed in 2016.
Custom AC/DC Panel by Paneltronics (2016)
Engine, Generator, Inverter, and House Battery Switches with Parallels
AC: 110/220 Volt Systems
DC: 12 Volt Starting,24 Volt House Systems
Inverting: Magnum 110 VAC Inverters/100 A Chargers x 2, Stacked to Run 220 VAC equipment (2016)
Start Bank Charging: Mastervolt 50A, 12VDC Charger
Backup House Charging: Dolphin 60A, 24VDC Backup Charger (2017)
Engine Start Battery 12V: 1 x Duracell 8D Lead Acid (2015)
Generator Start Battery 12V: 1 x Duracell 8D Lead Acid (2015)
House Bank 24V: 4 x Duracell G31 Lead Acid (2015)
Inverter Bank 24V: 8 x Odyssey G31 Maintenance Free (2015)
Balmar 24V/120A High Output Alternator
- Balmar Smart Regulator (NEW 2016)
- Viking RescYou 8 man Liferaft in Canister - Custom rail mount on push pit for quick deployment
MOM 8 Rescue Module
Force 10 SS Grill - rail mounted with cover
Tri Color LED Masthead Light
AB 11' Aluminum RIB (NEW 2017)
Yamaha 20hp 4 stroke outboard (NEW 2017)
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|