1999 Sea Ray Sundancer
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
* Garmin 7212 GPS MAP - NEW 2014 with Radar
* Raytheon - Ray210 VHF Radio
* Raymarine 650 Ray Pilot
* Engine Synchronizer
* ACR Remote spotlight
* Fusion stereo w/remote
* Sleeps 6 owners and guests in forward queen berth and large aft berth which opens electrically. Sofa opens to sleep 2
* Central Vacuum
* Ventilation hatch in forward stateroom with screen and black out cover for sleeping
* Opening portholes
* Custom fitted bedding
* Flat screen TV's in Salon and forward Berth
* Cruiseair Reverse cycle A/C and Heat 2 zone...12,000 btu forward and 7,000 btu in salon
* Full head with stand up shower, vanity with corian counter top
* Vacuflush System
* Custom carpet protector
* Corian countertops throughout
* Hot and Cold pressure water
* In cabinet mini-bar
* Kenyon 2-burner electric stove
* Built in Panasonic micorwave
* Full sized Norcold Refrigerator/freezer
* Built in Black and Decker coffee maker
* Samsung flat screen
* Ample storage in over and under cabinets and drawers
* Ocean air deck hatches with shades and screens
* Electric windlass w/foot pedals
* Anchor with chain and rode
* Windshield electric vent window
* Swim platform with swim ladder
* Hot and cold transom shower
* Cockpit bar sink with icemaker below
* Complete canvass with eisenglass in excellent condition
* Cockpit Tonneau cover
* Full sized sunpad for bathing on the bow
* Tilt steering wheel
* Full custom winter cover with zipper access door
|Engines and Mechanical|
* ENGINE ROOM MINT !!!!!
* NEW raw water intakes and impellers 2016
* Twin Mercruiser Horizon 7.4 MPI Fresh-water cooled Engines
* Electric engine hatch lift
* Seastar hydraulic steering
* Bennett trim tabs
* Westerbeke generator
* Battery charger
* 3 Group 27 batteries
* 50 AMP Shore power
* (3) Rule bilge pumps
* Waste level monitor in head
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
I can be reached 7 days a week for an appointment to view this exceptional vessel !!!
Rick Carroll Cell : 732-773-3409
|Engine Model||7.4L HORIZON MPI|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Deep Vee|
NEW manifolds and risers late last season with no hours on them !!
You WILL NOT be disappointed
OWNER SAYS BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS NOW !!!
MUST SELL !!!!!!!
JUST FULLY DETAILED AND WAITING FOR HER NEW OWNER !!!!
ENGINE ROOM IMMACULATE !!!
BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS NOW !!!