1998 Sea Ray 310 Sundancer
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Very nice and very clean Sea Ray 310 Sundancer with twin 5.7 Mercruiser Bluewater engines (raw water cooled). V-Drives for great maneuvering and docking control. Westerbeke generator for battery charging, air conditioning, refrigerator, stove, microwave and all major systems while out on the water. Major service of engines and generator done in 2018. New canvas. Aft deck area has a cockpit table that also makes into a large lounge. The cabin features a galley with sink, fridge, stove and microwave. Large double entry head with vacuflush and shower. There is even pump out capacity for use where legal. Very roomy forward berth as well as the aft cabin with privacy door. Plenty of stowage with two hanging lockers, and tons of cubbies to keep your gear tidy.
- New anchor swivel, rode & chain
- Fully functional windlass with new finger & foot control covers
- New Navigation lights
- Cross linked fuel tanks
- New canvas
- New Chart plotter/GPS/Depth finder
- New 2 zone stereo
- New marine radio and antenna
- NMEA 2000 electronics integration
- New lines, shore power cord & water hose
- LED Cockpit lights, underwater lights & color changing under seating lights
- LED bulbs throughout cabin
- New carbon monoxide detectors
- Engine room Halon system
- New cabin knobs and trim
- Carpet runners
- Hot water heater repaired 2018.
- New battery charger & new batteries 2018
- LED TV with cabin & cockpit mounts
If you are in the market for a clean 310 Sea Ray that is ready to go on lakes, rivers and open water, this is it.