1998 Beneteau 411
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Manufacturer Provided Description|
The Beneteau 411, designed by the renowned Groupe Finot, exemplifies a true marriage of performance and beauty. Setting the highest standards in safety and construction, the 411 offers peace of mind. Her powerful hull is made up entirely of hand laid fiberglass and is protected by vinylester resin. With the bulb - fin keel, maximum stability and efficiency on all points of sail are achieved by her low center of gravity. Whether one is soloing or is with a crew of family and friends, the standard in-mast furling main and roller furling genoa provide efficiency and true ease of handling. Only the highest quality hardware is installed on her well laid out deck, and the location of the genoa sheet winches (accessible and within an arm's reach of the helm) will be appreciated. The beautiful teak capped bulwark, wide walkways, handrails, double lifelines, and Beneteau's molded nonskid deck surfaces create a strong sense of reliability. A standard three-blade prop gives the Beneteau 411 excellent maneuverability under power, and her large, leather-covered wheel provides precise and easy steering under sail or power. The large cockpit with teak inlaid seats is designed for maximum comfort while providing safety at sea, and the pedestal console allows ample space to install electronics. There is also a dual leaf cockpit table containing a large molded storage area and there is plenty of space to stow gear in the large cockpit lockers. Going for a swim is easy and convenient with the extra-wide aft swim platform and ladder, walkthrough transom, and standard cockpit shower. Below, her spacious and efficient layout makes use of every nook and cranny. An abundance of natural light and ventilation floods the interior through many deck hatches, portholes, and dorade vents. The Beneteau 411's joinerwork is handcrafted and cherry stained. Both the two- and three-cabin layouts have roomy companionways, large cabins, and plenty of storage throughout. All of this is accented with richly detailed and highly finished Beneteau cabinetry. Designed for entertaining or enjoying a gourmet meal, the salon table is very accommodating - seating up to six people; remove the inner leaf, and it becomes a cocktail table with plenty of room for games and snacks. Specially designed for serious cruising, the 411 nav station provides a large chart table and ample space for installing electronics. Under the chart table settee there's an additional locker for even more storage. The deluxe forward owner's stateroom features a generous double berth and an upholstered port settee that is perfect for reading or relaxing. Additional features include a large hanging locker, shelves, and stowage under the berth; as well, there is private access to the spacious and well ventilated forward head with sink and shower unit. The galley is beautifully appointed with pressure laminate countertops, big double stainless sinks, and loads of storage. The two-compartment refrigerator - freezer has top and side access, and the two-burner propane stove with oven will accommodate every culinary need. Handcrafted lockers with cane doors, great ventilation, and plenty of workspace add to making cooking pleasurable dockside or underway.
8 Life jackets
Fire Extinguishers 2
2 Safety Harnesses
Boat is rigged with all lines leading to the cockpit
Binnacle mount compass
2 Lewmar 48ST primary winches
2 Lewmar 40ST cabin top Winches
3 Winch Handles
Teak Cockpit seats
Swim platform w/Boarding Ladder/Shower
S/S Bow fitting w/ 2 anchor rollers
1 Danforth anchor with chain and line rode
1 Plow anchor chain and line rode
All new hatches and portlights 2017
Teak deck Railing
10 Spinlock sheet stoppers
3 Blade Prop fixed
Maxi prop grease kit
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Owners are offering a 1000 dollar bonus to any broker that helps sell this boat
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
1998 Beneteau 411
- Boat Description
- Boat Name First Escape
- Manufacturer Beneteau
- Model Oceanis 411
- Model Year 1998
- Year Built 1997
- Hull ID# BEY75003L798
- Document / Registration ID# Official Number (US Coast Guard) 1172690
- LOA 41'8"
- LWL 36'1"
- Draft - Max 4'9"
- Displacement 17,196 lbs
- Sail Area 893 sq ft
- Ballast 5,500 lbs
- Ballast Material Iron
- Keel - Fin bulb keel
- Hull Colors White with green stripe
- Designer Group Finot
- Type of Rig Main: in mast furling, Head: furling
- Fuel Capacity 40 gal
- Tank Material aluminum
- Water Capacity 145 gal
- Water Tank Material aluminum
- Boat Location - Summer Pugh Marina Racine Wisconsin
- Boat Location - Winter Pugh Marina Racine Wisconsin
- Asking Price $104,900.00
- Engine Description
- Manufacturer Westerbeke
- Model 42B Four
- Model Year 1998
- Fuel Diesel
- Horsepower 42
- Hours 1485
- Details and/or Comments
- Engine is in excellent condition
- Oil changed mid season and end of season every year
- New impeller 2018
- Accommodations & Layout
- Number of Berths
- Master cabin has a double berth
- Main Salon dining area converts to double berth,
- Main Salon settee converts to single berth
- Aft cabin double berth
- Number of Heads 2
- Number of Opening Ports 10 8 Opening ports were replaced in 2017
- Number of Fixed Ports 6
- Number of Dorades 2
- Number of Hatches 7 5 hatches were replaced in 2017
- Screens 17 - every opening window has a screen
- Curtains Yes every window has a curtains
- Cabin Sole Laminate teak and holly sole
- Table Type Wood - adjustable heights
- Details and/or Comments
- Two cabin floor plan.
- The main cabin saloon has a dining table that converts to a double bed.
- All new opening port lights and hatches 2017
- There is significant storage in the cabinets, bookshelves, under and behind the seating, and wine locker.
- The navigation station has a desk and is located with the electronic controls.
- The master stateroom is forward.
- A double berth is located to starboard with a shortened port side settee.
- There is also a portside settee that sleeps one.
- The private master head is forward with shower and basin.
- The second cabin is aft and to port, capable of sleeping up to 2 adults with a separated head, shower and basin.