1995 Catalina 320
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
|Location||Grand Isle, VT|
|Deck & Hull Equipment|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
Meticulously maintained Catalina 320 sloop. Freshwater only. Comfortably sleeps 6 with spacious cockpit and deck as well as walk through transom.
- Roller furling 150 Genoa
- Asymetrical auxiliary Genniker foresail (red, white & blue)
- Manual mainsail with Dutchman rig. 6 fin keel.
- Complete cockpit canvas incl. windowed dodger, top cover rain tarp and light-weight sun tarp.
- (04) 10 fenders and docking lines
- Comfortable cockpit cushions in exc condition.
- Magma stainless steel gas grill
- Propane 2-burner stove with oven, powered 35 gal refrigerator + freezer
- Original upholstery in exc. condition. All teak cabin interior.
- New (2014) marine head w/ 25-gal holding tank
- Potable fresh water holding tanks (55 gal)
- All hatches in excellent functioning and seaworthy condition.
- 2014 Garmin GPS chart plotter
- VHF radio with (2015) handheld cockpit water-proof, submersible radio.
- All LED lighting. Upgraded high-capacity battery banks (2015).
- Ground tackle: 35lb Seacure plough anchor + 30 lb Danforth. Windlass powered anchor winch.
- 27 hp 4-cylinder Perkins diesel (±1500 hrs.)
- New 3-yer old bilge pump
- 6-point Storage Cradle included.