|Key Features Include:|
- Contemporary indoor dining and bar as well as various outdoor areas for entertaining and dining alfresco.
- Flexible accommodation for eight guests (master plus three suites, which convert between double and twin). All climate controlled staterooms are configured en-suite and access to on board entertainment system.
- Private office area with state of the art communications equipment.
- Dedicated massage room.
- Excellent selection of tenders and toys including two inflatables, jet skis, scuba gear, kayaks and more.
- Fully air-conditioned interior and extensive entertainment systems throughout the vessel with a vast library of movies and music.
- Extensive systems in place to facilitate comfortable and confident cruising including thrusters, stabilizers, state of the art electronics and many redundant systems.
Available throughout the internal and external living areas on the bridge deck and the flydeck, the Sonos Music System has a wide selection of music that can be controlled from the hand-held wireless remote controls. iPod docking stations.
The Sonos system permits you to select different library sources for different zones, concurrently.
The master cabin and all other staterooms have access to around 900 movies and 6000 songs served through the Mitec media player. Each stateroom has a Samsung LCD flat screen TV (32 inch in the Master and 26 inch elsewhere). The Audiovisual lounge has a 42 inch Samsung Plasma TV, and as well as the Mitec Media Player with approx. 900 movies. There is also a satellite TV service and a DVD player/recorder.
- Extraction fans
- Réwury type B100 coffee percolator
- Hatco type Grah 36 food warmer
- Grestorex type FR100 mixer
- Kitchenaid food mixer
- La Combinata (blender, mixer, juice maker, etc.)
- MBM Brescello deep fat fryer, grill and hot plate (with 3 warming ovens)
- Bohnhoff oven and stove with 4 hot-plates
- MBM Brescello oven (electric)
- Bourgeois type SM 0612 electromechanic oven
- Lamber dishwasher plus rinsing hose
- Henkotac vacuum packing machine
- Essedue type TM300E meat slicer
- Otis dumb waiter (serving upper pantry)
- Frigabohn refrigerator/freezer (pantry)
- Frigabohn refrigerator/freezer unit (galley)
- 2 x Frigabohn freezers (aft lazarette)
- Working counter top with refrigerated drawers (galley)
- Frigibel drinks refrigerator (sun deck)
- Lamber dish washer (upper pantry)
- 600 bottle wine store (lazarette)
- 2x Samsung heavy duty laundry washer and drier (New 2013)
- Sink, linen cupboards, worktops and Ironing station
- En-suite guest cabins, with Neomediam shower units
- Dining Room with Food Server
- Lounge and Bar
- TV Lounge / library and office area
- Day head with washbasin
- Mezzanine deck and top deck entertainment areas with refrigeration, sink and food prep areas
- Extensive modern commercial galley for preparing full-on gourmet dining
- Captains twin cabin with shower room ensuite off companionway
- 3 x Twin crew cabins with bunks, wardrobes and desks (refurbished 2013/14)
- 2 x crew heads with shower, toilets with wash basin
- 1 x separate crew head in companion way
- Workshop / Stores with large inventory of spares and tools
|Deck Equipment and Ground Tackle|
- 1 x Anchor windlass (electric 380 v AC)
- 2 x aft warping capstans rated at 6,600 lb. / 3,000 kg (new 1999)
- 2 x 795 lb / 360 kg Anchors
- Chains 2 x 4.37 shackles / 394 / 120m x 19mm (New 2009)
- 2 x Besenzoni telescopic cranes (SWL 1,323 lb. / 600 kg) (electric 24 v DC)
- Passerelle (Mobile 35/ 90cm) (B.V. spec)
- Side boarding ladders
- Hydraulic swimming platform with ladder
- 1 x Sanshin Dengu remote controlled searchlight
- I x hand held search light
- Extensive hydraulic systems, all equipment serviced by dedicated pump and tank
- Dining table and assorted directors chairs (upper aft deck) Cushions, mattresses and tables (sun deck) all included
|Tenders and Toys|
- 18ft rigid inflatable center console tender with 90hp Honda outboard
- 15ft rigid Inflatable tender with 20hp Honda outboard.
- 2 x 1500hp Bombardier Seadoos
- Polaris Jet Ski 2009
- Kayaks 2 x double kayals
- Scuba Gear (6 tanks)
- Baur Diving Compressor
- Water and wake skis
- Satellite Communications: 2 x Furuno Inmarsat C mobile earth stations
- Felcom-11 satellite communications systems
- 2 x Furuno IB 581 monitors
- 2 x Furuno telex printers type PP-510 (GMDSS with 4 x Furuno type IC-300 Distress Alert Units)
- 1 x Nera Inmarsat mini-M satellite communication
- 1 x Fleet77, Thrane & Thrane (new 2009). Satellite communication system for voice and data.
- Wireless Broadband throughout living areas (within 3G/GSM/GPRS network)
- 2 x portable VHF radiotelephones (GMDSS)
- 2 x 25w Furuno type FM-8500 VHF/DCS radiotelephones (GMDSS)
- 1 x Furuno MF/HF DSC type DSC-6A (GMDSS) SSB Radiotelephones
- 1 x 400w Furuno MF/HF SSB radiotelephone type FS-5000 (GMDSS)
- Gehna type 11 32005 magnetic compass
- Tokimec type ES-140 gyro compass with 2 x repeaters type PB 21-1 on bridge wings
- Tokimec type PR 1585 autopilot LOG Ben Marine Anthea log
- Furuno LCD Echo Sounder type LS 8000
- Furuno type FR 7041 RADAR (72 mile range)
- Tokimec type GR 2000 GPS
- Navionics electronic chart plotter system
- Furuno type NX-500 NAVTEX
- Raytheon wind speed and direction indicator
|Safety and Security|
- Liferafts: 2 x 20 man Bombard type AMM20 liferafts in fiberglass cases with Hammar hydrostatic releases
- 5 x immersion suits
- Firefighting: Firemans Locker, 1 x VEB electric fire pump (80 cubic meters / 21,134 US gallons per hour capacity) with VEB bilge pump back-up Fixed CO2 engine room firefighting installation
- 1 x Kannad type 406 WH Sarsat Cospas
- 1 x Rescuer SART 9GHZ
- 1 x portable electric fire pump
- 2 x firefighting suits with breathing apparatus (new 2013)
- CO2 extinguishers throughout
- Alarms: Smoke detectors throughout
- General alarms and machinery alarms in wheelhouse
- Steering: Kort nozzle hydraulic steering system and rudder
- Bow thruster: Rexroth 125hp bow thruster coupled to main engine hydraulic pump
- Stabilizers: 2 x Vosper Fins (18.8 sq. ft./1.75 sq. m) coupled to main engine hydraulic pump
- Fuel Sep: In-Line filtration system mounted on main (engine and generators)
- Oil / Water Sep: (2) VEB type 0.2 oil centrifuge (200 liters / 53 US gallons per hour capacity)
- Heads: Evac fresh water system (new 1999)
- Firefighting / Bilge pump: VEB electric fire pump type: KRZ1HJ 50/19; VEB bilge pump type KMRB 100L with back-up electric motor type VEB VR2 Portable electric pump each pump capable of 80 cubic meters (21,134 US Gals.) per hour
- Hot Water: 2x hot water boilers (2 x 200 liters / 53 US gallons and 1 x 100 liters / 26 US gallons plus 1x additional boiler for crew service.
- Air Conditioning: Snori air chilled water system (new 1999) with 2 x Copeland air compressors: 4SAH-2000-AWM (new, 2010).Individual thermostatic controls. Overhauled in 2013.
- AC Power: 220v/380v AC, 50 Hz, 3-phase (125 amps) / single phase
- Genset #1: (Q:1) Northern Light 55 kw, new January 2010, 1080 Hours
- Genset #2 (Q:1) Baodouin 75 kw, rebuilt in 2009, 1100 Hours
- DC Power: 24 v DC
- Batteries: 2 x 24 VDC radio batteries; 2 x 24 VDC crane batteries; 2 x 24 VDC generator start batteries; 6 x 24 VDC house batteries; Total battery output 1,440 ah (all new 2013)
- 950hp (at 1,000 rpm) SKL 6 cylinder turbo charged diesel engine
- Model: 6VD-26/20 AL2 (air start)
- Maximum Speed: 11.4 knots with fuel consumption of approx. 125 liters (33 US gallons) per hour (including generator)
- Cruise speed: Approx. 10 knots (at 995 rpm) with fuel consumption of approx.100 litres (26 US gallons) per hour (including generator)
- RANGE: 2,200 n.miles approx @ 10 knots
- Hours: Complete rebuild late 2009, exact hours not available, but are said to be very low
- Gearbox: Abus Getriebe gearbox type SS6K with 3.934:1 ratio
- Propeller: 4-bladed variable pitch propeller type NV49/4-A (60/150cm diameter) (electrohydraulic with HY200 automatic control unit)
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
CONTACT LISTING BROKER:
DANIEL VOORHEES @ (206) 407-6411 OR EMAIL email@example.com
BOAT IS LOCATED IN: Langkawi Malaysia