1988 Cigarette 31 BULLET - 2014 EV E-TEC 300C - 30 HOURS - ALL OPTIONS
|Propulsion Type||Twin Outboard|
|Location||Cutler Bay, FL|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
CONTACT: HERB STERNBERG
FLORIDA LICENSED & BONDED YACHT BROKER
Direct Telephone: 954-815-0107
INTERNATIONAL - Available on "WhatsApp"
Cruise to our WEB-SITE: www.edwardsyachtsales.com
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BOAT? - PLEASE CONTACT ME - "24/7"
I HAVE BUYERS - WORLD-WIDE SEEKING BOATS
ATTENTION OUT OF STATE BUYERS:YOU CAN BUY AND USE YOUR BOAT IN FLORIDA FOR UP TO 180 DAYS WITHOUT ANY SALES TAX - PLEASE ASK HERB HOW! - 954-815-0107
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Twin Outboard|
This Incredible High Performance Cigarette Racing Hull has been completely Re-fitted & Updated with the high rated 2014 EVINRUDE Twin E-TEC 300HP Outboards Under Factory Warranty thru 2021. ONLY 30 HOURS.
- TOTAL REFIT & RESTORATION " LIKE NEW CONDITION"
- NEW Real X Trailer, with Electric Wench INCLUDED!
- ALL NEW ELECTRONICS-GPS-VHF-SOUND SYSTEM
- Only 30 Hours on 2014 Twin E-TEC Outboards with Factory World Wide Evinrude Warranty to 2021- and the Warranty can be Extended
- Performance - Over 60 MPH! - Joined with the Economy of OutBoards!
- Excellent Condition! All new Interior! Featuring a custom cushion arrangement that allows a sleeping cabin for 4! You must see her to appreciate the hand Craftsmanship.
- She has been Completely Restored by an experienced Cigarette Master Mechanic/Designer and Professional Power Boat Racer.
- Over $85,000 spent for hand crafted restoration! All Invoice's & Records are Available.
- This is an Opportunity to Acquire a Unique and Exclusive Customized Cigarette Bullet.
- She was converted to outboard engines with a 30 Inch set back aluminum bracket and Re-In Forced Transom. This Major Improvement allowed the cockpit to be extended nine feet resulting in a Large Cockpit.
- New SeaStar Hydraulic steering
- New Instrument Panel with All New Gauges and Lighted Toggle Switches.
- All New Interior upholstery
- All New Marine Carpet Through-Out deck and In cabin.
- Every Mechanical part in this Vessel is New: water pump, macerator, head pump, Batteries, Battery Charger. Electronics
- New Clarion Marine stereo syst