1983 Mako 17 Standard
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Location||West Palm Beach, FL|
|Engine Model||2003 Yamaha HPDI|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
**Asking $13,999. Please call/text (561) 644-6939 with all inquiries. Boat is located in West Palm Beach, FL.**
Fully restored 1983 Mako 17 Standard. The restoration occurred in 2007.
Motor is a 2003 Yamaha 150 HPDI with 620 hrs. The boat is used mainly in fresh water and has only been in salt water a couple of times since I have owned it.
*Includes a 2015 Continental aluminum single axle trailer and full boat cover.
The entire boat was stripped and sanded, Awlgrip 545 applied and 5 coats of Awlgrip topcoat.
- Hull sides are Aqua Mist
- Top cap and insides are Cloud White
- Floor is striped with Aqua Mist non-skid
- New aluminum fuel tank installed along with new fill and vent hose.
- All electrical and plumbing was redone.
- Transom was raised to 25"
Accessories include the following:
- Dual Optima blue top batteries
- Bilge pump
- Fusion MS-RA70 stereo receiver (Bluetooth)
- (1) JL Audio 600 watt amplifier
- (2) JL Audio 8.8" M-Series marine speakers
- (2) JL Audio 7.7" M-Series marine speakers
- Garmin 541s GPS/Sounder
- Pop up LED bow light
- LED anchor light (removable)
- Lenco Trim Tabs
- Bay Star hydraulic steering with SS wheel
- Custom built leaning post
- Birdsall custom built back rest
- LED deck lighting (Blue)
- Dual LED underwater lights (Blue)