1982 Fisher Marsh Hawk 160
|Category||Aluminum Fish Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Single Outboard|
|Engine Type||Single Outboard|
1982 Fisher Marsh Hawk 160 Used 1982 Fisher Marine Marsh Hawk 16ft Aluminum Boat in very good condition. Well maintained over the years and has always been stored in a garage when not in use and usually under canvas cover too. My dad was the original owner. Includes the following:Request Information Call Now
- 1975 Mercury 50HP Mercury Outboard Motor - this is the original motor that has always been mounted to this boat. I replaced Throttle Control and cables to the motor in 2017. Internal Components always well maintained and the internal wiring was even replaced in recent years. This motor runs GREAT - always has!!! Please see the youtube video included in the ad to see this motor in action (https://youtu.be/7L06DN3bvI0)
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Shoreline trailer - maintained and in good condition. Tires are in very good condition too and all lights work well
- New Noco Genius Gen 3 Powerbank with new batteries just installed last year. This makes charging all three batteries very simple - just plug into any standard electrical outlet and it will intelligently charge each battery as needed w/o risk of over-charging.
- Evenrude Trolling Motor - This trolling motor works in a High or Low Speed. The variable speeds between the high and low do not work. A foot pedal is used to steer and operate this trolling motor while in use.
- Unique manual hydraulic motor trim pump installed. Mounted on side of driver's compartment and works very well
- New pedestal seats for the front and rear of the boat were installed within the last couple of years.
- Live well with powered pump to fill with just a flip of a switch on the dash
- Achormate II boat anchor & wench installed on-board
- Hummingbird depth and fish finder works. However, the bracket for the sonar mounted to the rear of the boat broke and needs to be replaced. Picture of that attached.
- Rear Pedestal Ski Tow included too. This can be inserted into the rear deck in lieu of the rear pedestal seat for pulling kids wishing to tube or get up on a couple water skis
- New marine carpet was cut and installed last year to fit over the old in the main center area of the boat
- Carpet on the rear deck of the boat and on the fender of the trailer shows some wear - you can see this in the attached pictures.
- Navigation lights on the boat are not working. Not sure if it is a bulb, fixture or fuse issue - haven't traced this down yet