1979 Hatteras Motor Yacht USCG COI 35 PASSENGERS!
|Category||Motor Yachts, Commercial Boats|
|Propulsion Type||Twin Inboard|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
CONTACT: HERB STERNBERG
FLORIDA LICENSED & BONDED YACHT BROKER
Direct Line: 954-815-0107
INTERNATIONAL - Available on "WhatsApp"
Cruise to our WEB-SITE: www.edwardsyachtsales.com
DO YOU WANT TO SELL YOUR BOAT? -
PLEASE CONTACT ME - "24/7"
I HAVE BUYERS SEEKING THEIR DREAM BOAT!
ATTENTION OUT OF STATE BUYERS:YOU CAN BUY AND USE YOUR BOAT IN FLORIDA FOR UP TO 180 DAYS WITHOUT ANY SALES TAX - PLEASE ASK HERB HOW! - 954-815-0107
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Make||DETROIT DIESEL|
|Engine Type||Twin Inboard|
|Hull Shape||Modified Vee|
PRICE CUT $60,000 - CAPTAIN SAY'S SELL! - I AM RETIRING!
US Coast Guard 35 Passenger License, Certificate of Inspection Valid Thru July 2021 - WITH ALL SYSTEMS READY TO GO!
All the Amenities,Options.and Features you expect on this Vintage Luxury Motor Yacht!
- Captain Owned and Maintained Professionally to US Coast Guard specifications. Excellent Condition
- 35 Passenger License - USCG Certificate of Inspection expires July 2021
- Powered by Twin Detroit Diesels 8v92Ti Turbo - 550HP each with 480 Hours SMO
- This magnificent 58 Hatteras Motor Yacht is one of the most Famous yachts of her era. Featuring a full-width salon and an enclosed aft deck, the Hatteras 58 was built on a solid fiberglass hull with moderate beam and a long keel.
- The three-stateroom, three-head interior has the salon open to the lower helm and the galley and dinette down.
- Aft from the main salon through a sliding glass door is the enclosed aft deck with built-in ice maker. A companionway through the stern leads to the swim platform. The flybridge is accessible from the wheelhouse or from the aft deck.
- Additional features include teak interior cabinets and paneling, port/starboard wheelhouse doors, separate walk-in engine-rooms, and a full-size tub in the owners stateroom.
PLEASE VIEW SPECIFICATIONS