1979 Albin Flybridge
|Propulsion Type||Single Inboard|
* A traditional double-cabin design with a deck-house galley and 2 private heads. There is a tub in the master stateroom.Built on a semi-displacement hull with a sharp entry and generous flair at the bow. Hard aft chine and deep keel running full, gives good directional stability and prop protection ! The interior is teak woodwork and parquet sole. L Shaped dinette is abaft the lower helm. There are 2 well placed grab rails in the salon. Port and Starboard sliding salon doors provide easy access to the walkaround decks with their raised gunwales. Topside, the bridge is spacious with ample seating for family and guests
Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 2 staterooms plus dinette berths for total of 6 berths.
* Cedar lined hanging lockers.
* Forward head with sink and shower
* Aft stateroom with 2 berths and desk/vanity
* Ample storage throughout
* L-Shaped dinette converts to bed
* Window A/C Unit
* Hatch A/C Unit
* Master stateroom bed converts to Queen Size
* 6 ft headroom
* Full Galley to port
* Full size refrigerator/ Freezer - AC/DC
* Plenty of storage in cabinets and drawers
* Stainless steel sink
* Propane stove
* Hot/Cold pressure water
* Teak decks over fiberglass
* Teak pulpit with anchor and chain
* Teak handrails
* Teak swim platform with ladder
* Flybridge with ample seating and bimini top
* Lazarette with access to steering and storage
* NEW Sampson pole
* 30Amp shorepower
* Battery charger
* Bilge pumps...auto/manual
* 12 Volt and 110V Power
* Garmin GPS
* Hummingbird depth finder
* Compass (2) upper and lower stations
* VHF Radio
* FULL Fischer winter canvass
* 9' Dingy with 8 hp Nissan Outboard
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
I CAN BE REACHED 7 DAYS A WEEK FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HER !! RICK CARROLL CELL 732-773-3409
|Speed and Distance|
|Engine Type||Single Inboard|
OWNERS PLANS HAVE CHANGED BRINGING THIS LIGHTLY USED 33 TO MARKET !!
OWNER SAY PLEASE BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS !!
SHE WAS PURCHASED FROM THE GREAT LAKES BY CURRENT OWNER IN 1998 AND HAS BEEN LOVING CARED FOR THE LAST 18 YEARS, WHILE SPENDING MUCH TIME CRUISING AROUND WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY !!!
AT 1400 RPM'S DOING 6 KTS BURNING ONLY 1 G.P.H.
AT 1750 RPM'S DOING 7.5 KTS BURNING ONLY 2 G.P.H
DRASTIC PRICE REDUCTION !!! MUST SELL !!!!
MOTIVATED SELLER !! BRING ALL REASONABLE OFFERS !!