1975 Gulfstar 43 MKII Trawler
|Location||Gig Harbor, WA|
|The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.|
Contact Matt van den Heuvel for showings by appointment:
MOTIVATAED SELLER- BRING OFFERS!
This well maintained Gulfstar MKII is cruise ready and has a fantastic layout for living aboard. Her Twin 130 hp Perkins Diesel Engines are very economical and burn 3-4gph at 10 knots. Her deep Keel offers best in class stability in heavy seas.
Her current slip at the desirable Arabella's Landing Marina in Gig Harbor is assumable for a new owner.
Notable Features and Specs:
- Full Service on Main Engines, outboard for tender, and Generator May 2019
- Powered by Twin Perkins 130 hp 354 Diesel Engines (279 hrs Port) (2036 hrs Starboard)
- Onan 10kw generator
- Upper and Lower Helms
- 3-Burner Electric stove with oven
- Webasto Diesel Furnace
- Windlass with remote switches
- Robertson Auto Pilot with wired remote
- 36 mile Radar
- 300 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 120 Gallons Fresh Water
- Automatic Oil Change system for Engines and Generator
- Dual Battery Charger system
- 11.5' Avon tender with 9.9 hp mercury outboard
- New Bottom Paint in 2017
- Large dinette with newly upholstered seating (converts to extra sleeping area)
- New Carpet in Salon
- 47.5 Length overall
If you are in the market for a fuel efficient trawler with assumable moorage in beautiful Gig Harbor or for and outstanding live-a-board you must come see this Gulfstar!