- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2005 Ocean Alexander Pilothouse$1,289,000$1,289,000Anacortes, WA 98221E Street Yachts
- 2023 Axopar 37 XC BRABUS Trim Wet BarCall for Price!Request a PriceSeattle, WA 98199Jeff Brown Yachts
- 2023 Smoker Craft 172 OspreyCall for Price!Request a PriceEast Wenatchee, WA 98802Bob Feil Boats & Motors, Inc
- 2001 Malibu Sunsetter VLX$28,739$28,739East Wenatchee, WA 98802Bob Feil Boats & Motors, Inc
Boats in Seattle
There are now 498 boats for sale in Seattle listed on Boat Trader. This includes 259 new watercraft and 239 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and professional boat dealerships who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular types of boats for sale in Seattle right now are Ski and Wakeboard, Motor Yachts, Bowrider, Pontoon and Cruisers boats, while the most common boat brands available are Malibu, Cobalt, Sea Ray, Barletta and Bayliner. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Seattle with 483 powerboats listed for sale, versus 63 listings for sailboats.
The most common engines on powerboats in Seattle is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Seattle
The price for boats in Seattle range from $6,842 up to $4,087,846, with an average boat value of $173,985. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Seattle, Milton, Anacortes, Lynnwood and Tacoma) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina and California.