- 2022 Axopar Jobe Revolve XXIICall for Price!Request a PriceSeattle, WAJeff Brown Yachts
- 2022 Tige Z1Call for Price!Request a PriceAuburn, WA 98002Bjornson Marine
- 1997 Fairline Pilothouse Motoryacht$595,000$595,000Anacortes, WA 98221Pacific Marine Sales
- 2022 Crestliner 1750 Fish Hawk WT B3364Call for Price!Request a PriceMount Vernon, WA 98273Tom-n-Jerrys Boat Center Inc.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Washington
There are now 1,707 boats for sale in Washington listed on Boat Trader. This includes 775 new vessels and 932 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional dealers who can often offer various boat warranty packages along with boat loans and financing options.
The most popular types of boats for sale in Washington currently are Ski and Wakeboard, Aluminum Fishing, Motor Yachts, Bowrider and Cruisers boats, while the most common boat brands available are Bayliner, Sea Ray, Malibu, Mastercraft and Jeanneau. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Washington with 1,403 powerboats listed for sale, versus 138 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Washington is inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4S and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Washington
The price for boats in Washington range from $2,927 up to $3,227,446, with an average boat value of $84,889. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Seattle, Anacortes, Everett, Union Gap and Kenmore) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.