- 2007 Horizon 64 elegance$1,249,000$1,249,000HAMPTON, VA 23669Bluewater Yacht Sales
- 2020 Formula 430 SSC$1,198,000$1,198,000Poquoson, VABluewater Yacht Sales
- 2001 Fairline 46$290,000$290,000Hampton, VA 23669Bluewater Yacht Sales, LLC- Riviera Beach, Florida
- 2023 Albemarle 36 ExpressCall for Price!Request a PriceYorktown, VA 23692Dare Marina & Yacht Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Virginia
There are now 1,186 boats for sale in Virginia listed on Boat Trader. This includes 526 new watercraft and 660 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealerships who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular boat classes for sale in Virginia today are Center Console, Bowrider, Pontoon, Bass and Cruisers boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Ranger, Boston Whaler, Yamaha Boats and Chaparral. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Virginia with 1,151 powerboats listed for sale, versus 43 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Virginia is outboard, outboard-4S, inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Virginia
The price for boats in Virginia range from $3,882 up to $1,305,687, with an average boat value of $56,137. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Woodbridge, Virginia Beach, Martinsville, Norfolk and Richmond) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.