- 2021 Regulator 41$1,016,990Hampton, VABluewater Yacht Sales
- 2004 Viking 61 Enclosed with Seakeeper$1,149,000Hampton, VABluewater Yacht Sales
- 2021 Viking 46 BillfishRequest a PriceHampton, VABluewater Yacht Sales-Beaufort Office
- 2017 Jupiter 38 HFS$399,000Gloucester, VAOyster Cove Boatworks and Yacht Brokerage
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Virginia
There are currently 1,277 boats for sale in Virginia listed on Boat Trader. This includes 575 new watercraft and 702 used boats, available from both private sellers and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Virginia currently are Center Console, Cruisers, Bowrider, Pontoon and Bass boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Bayliner, Boston Whaler, Lowe and Yamaha Boats. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Virginia with 1,889 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 120 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Virginia is inboard, outboard-4S, outboard, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Virginia
The price for boats in Virginia range from $2,051 up to $1,195,000, with an average boat value of $48,787. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Virginia as well as the top cities in your area (including Woodbridge, Virginia Beach, Ashland, Norfolk and Hampton).