- 2022 Grady-White 330 Express$599,000$599,000Hampton, VA 23669Bluewater Yacht Sales
- 1974 Pacemaker Cockpit Motor Yacht$350,000$350,000Norfolk, VABluewater Yacht Sales
- 2007 Horizon 64 elegance$1,100,000$1,100,000HAMPTON, VA 23669Bluewater Yacht Sales
- 2023 Albemarle 36 ExpressCall for Price!Request a PriceYorktown, VA 23692Dare Marina & Yacht Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Virginia
There are currently 1,403 boats for sale in Virginia listed on Boat Trader. This includes 648 new watercraft and 755 used boats, available from both private sellers and experienced boat dealerships who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat classes for sale in Virginia right now are Center Console, Bowrider, Pontoon, Bass and Cruisers boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Ranger, Boston Whaler, Bayliner and Chaparral. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Virginia with 1,264 powerboats listed for sale, versus 47 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in Virginia is outboard, outboard-4S, inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Virginia
The price for boats in Virginia range from $3,500 up to $1,500,000, with an average boat value of $55,399. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Woodbridge, Virginia Beach, Martinsville, Richmond and Norfolk) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.