- 2020 Valhalla Boatworks 33Request a PriceHampton, VABluewater Yacht Sales-Beaufort Office
- 2021 Parker 2501 Center ConsoleRequest a PriceYorktown, VADare Marina & Yacht Sales
- 2021 Parker 23 Special EditionRequest a PriceYorktown, VADare Marina & Yacht Sales
- 2021 Regulator 24XORequest a PriceHampton, VABluewater Yacht Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Virginia
There are currently 1,381 boats for sale in Virginia listed on Boat Trader. This includes 681 new watercraft and 700 used boats, available from both private sellers and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Virginia currently are Center Console, Pontoon, Cruisers, Bowrider and Bass boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Yamaha Boats, Lowe, Bayliner and Boston Whaler. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Virginia with 1,889 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 120 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Virginia is inboard, outboard-4S, outboard, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Virginia
The price for boats in Virginia range from $2,791 up to $1,024,133, with an average boat value of $49,124. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Virginia as well as the top cities in your area (including Virginia Beach, Woodbridge, Ashland, Norfolk and Chesapeake).