- 2003 Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge$360,000Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1995 Navigator 53 Classic Motoryacht$149,500Charleston, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1991 Tollycraft Sport Yacht 39$107,000Mount Pleasant, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1999 Sea Ray 450 Express Bridge$139,900Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Little River
There are presently 31 boats for sale in Little River listed on Boat Trader. This includes 0 new vessels and 31 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and experienced boat dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular types of boats for sale in Little River presently are Center Console, Motor Yachts, Aft Cabin, Saltwater Fishing and Deck boats, while the most common boat brands available are May-Craft, Scout, Carver, Hurricane and Albin. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Little River with 38 powerboats listed for sale, versus 1 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in Little River is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S and inboard/outboard while the majority of powerboats listed have gas and diesel fuel systems.
Boat prices in Little River
The price for boats in Little River range from $2,300 up to $525,000, with an average boat value of $49,900. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Charleston, Lake City, Piedmont, Columbia and Seneca) as well as the top states in the country, such as South Carolina.