- 1999 Sea Ray 450 Express Bridge$139,900Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1995 Halvorsen Island Gypsy Pilot House$269,000North Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 2003 Sea Ray 560 Sedan Bridge$360,000Myrtle Beach, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- 1991 Tollycraft Sport Yacht 39$107,000Mount Pleasant, SCBerry-Boger Yacht Sales, Inc.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Hilton Head Island
There are presently 18 boats for sale in Hilton Head Island listed on Boat Trader. This includes 0 new watercraft and 18 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Hilton Head Island at present are Motor Yachts, Cruisers, Express Cruiser, Cruisers and Antique and Classic boats, while the most common boat brands available are Beneteau, Cruisers Yachts, Tiara Yachts, Albemarle and Boston Whaler. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Hilton Head Island with 15 powerboats listed for sale, versus 5 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Hilton Head Island is inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4S and other while the majority of powerboats listed have diesel and gas fuel systems.
Boat prices in Hilton Head Island
The price for boats in Hilton Head Island range from $12,900 up to $1,795,000, with an average boat value of $118,900. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Charleston, Lake City, Piedmont, Columbia and Seneca) as well as the top states in the country, such as South Carolina.