- 2022 Godfrey Sweetwater 2286 Tri-Toon$56,500Akron, OH 44319Boat Masters State Park
- 2022 Barletta LUSSO25UTT$151,022Marblehead, OH 43440SkipperBud's Marina Del Isle
- 2020 Regency 230 LE3 Sport$76,175Fairfield, OH 45014Hern Marine
- 2022 Barletta Cabrio 22UCRequest a PriceWaynesville, OH 45068Taylor's South Shore Marina
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Ohio
There are now 1,336 boats for sale in Ohio listed on Boat Trader. This includes 812 new watercraft and 524 used boats, available from both private sellers and experienced dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Ohio currently are Pontoon, Bowrider, Center Console, Aluminum Fishing and Ski and Wakeboard boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Lund, Bayliner, Sylvan and Bennington. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Ohio with 1,670 powerboats listed for sale, versus 31 listings for sailboats.
The most common motorized propulsion system on powerboats in Ohio is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Ohio
The price for boats in Ohio range from $6,400 up to $984,135, with an average boat value of $57,580. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Peninsula, Marblehead, Sandusky, Huntsville and Fairfield) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.