- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2012 Scout 262 Abaco$109,900$109,900Lindenhurst, NY 11757Seaside 3 Marina
- 2021 Edgewater 340CC$395,000$395,000Mattituck, NY 11952Modern Yachts
- 1996 Fountain 25 Sport Fish$39,900$39,900Mattituck, NY 11952Strongs Marine
- 2023 Pursuit S 248Call for Price!Request a PriceSouthampton, NY 11968Strong's Marine- Southampton
Boats in New York
There are presently 3,279 boats for sale in New York listed on Boat Trader. This includes 1,526 new watercraft and 1,753 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat types for sale in New York at present are Pontoon, Bowrider, Center Console, Cruisers and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Chaparral, Sun Tracker, Boston Whaler and Tracker. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in New York with 3,086 powerboats listed for sale, versus 85 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motors on powerboats in New York is outboard, inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4S and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in New York
The price for boats in New York range from $5,000 up to $1,497,844, with an average boat value of $59,874. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Rochester, Hampton Bays, Lindenhurst, Sodus Point and Lake George) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina and California.