- 2020 Cobia 320 Center ConsoleRequest a PricePoint Pleasant Beach, NJGarden State Marina and Yacht Sales
- 2020 Crest Crest Classic LX200 L$21,499Hewitt, NJSportsman's Marina
- 2020 Sea Hunt Gamefish 27Request a PriceBayville, NJNew Jersey Outboards
- 2020 Yamaha Boats 195 FSH SPORT$38,479Toms River, NJToms River Marine & Motorsports
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in New Jersey
There are presently 2,333 boats for sale in New Jersey listed on Boat Trader. This includes 1,078 new watercraft and 1,255 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and professional boat dealerships who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular types of boats for sale in New Jersey today are Center Console, Bowrider, Sport Fishing, Cruisers and Pontoon boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Chaparral, Grady-White, Robalo and Boston Whaler. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in New Jersey with 2,417 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 53 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in New Jersey is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in New Jersey
The price for boats in New Jersey range from $4,289 up to $2,551,892, with an average boat value of $66,303. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Florida, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina and California as well as the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Red Wing, Fort Myers and Pompano Beach).