- 2022 Chaparral 21 SSiCall for Price!Request a Price03253, NH 03253Goodhue Meredith LLC
- 2022 Cobalt R8 OutboardCall for Price!Request a Price03894, NH 03894Goodhue Boat Company
- 2022 Cobalt R8Call for Price!Request a Price03894, NH 03894Goodhue Boat Company
- 2022 Chaparral 307SSXCall for Price!Request a Price03253, NH 03253Goodhue Meredith LLC
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in New Hampshire
There are currently 672 boats for sale in New Hampshire listed on Boat Trader. This includes 306 new watercraft and 366 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular types of boats for sale in New Hampshire presently are Pontoon, Ski and Wakeboard, Runabout, Bowrider and other boats, while the most common boat brands available are Cobalt, Mastercraft, Boston Whaler, Four Winns and Sea Ray. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in New Hampshire with 714 powerboats listed for sale, versus 14 listings for sailboats.
The most common motorized propulsion system on powerboats in New Hampshire is inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard, outboard-4S and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in New Hampshire
The price for boats in New Hampshire range from $3,226 up to $484,484, with an average boat value of $43,500. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Meredith, Laconia, Wolfeboro, Gilford and North Hampton) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.