- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2023 Sylvan 822 Party Fish$41,995$41,995Catawba, NC 28609Long Island Marina & Dry Strg
- 2023 Bentley Pontoons 223 NAVIGATOR$52,995$52,995Catawba, NC 28609Long Island Marina & Dry Strg
- 2022 Sylvan S-3 CLZ DH$86,999$86,999Washington, NC 27889Avalanche Motorsports
- 2022 Manitou 23 Aurora LE RF VP$57,324$57,324New Bern, NC 28560Big Rock Powersports
Boats in North Carolina
There are now 3,798 boats for sale in North Carolina listed on Boat Trader. This includes 2,389 new vessels and 1,409 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular types of boats for sale in North Carolina currently are Center Console, Pontoon, Bass, Bowrider and Ski and Wakeboard boats, while the most common boat brands available are Robalo, Starcraft, Key West, Sun Tracker and Ranger. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in North Carolina with 3,158 powerboats listed for sale, versus 43 listings for sailboats.
The most common engines on powerboats in North Carolina is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in North Carolina
The price for boats in North Carolina range from $1,921 up to $2,821,916, with an average boat value of $59,956. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Wilmington, Washington, Supply, Mooresville and Clayton) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina and California.