- 2006 Horizon Motor Yacht$1,650,000en route, NCBluewater Yacht Sales-Baltimore Office
- 2006 Sea Ray 44 SB$308,500Carolina Beach, NCBluewater Yacht Sales-Baltimore Office
- 2007 Shearline Boats Express$579,000Morehead City, NCBluewater Yacht Sales-Beaufort Office
- 2004 Albemarle 32 Express$149,900Atlantic Beach, NCBluewater Yacht Sales-Beaufort Office
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2004 Jarrett Bay 58 Custom Carolina SportfishermanPrice Drop: $50,000 (May 4)
Boats in North Carolina
There are currently 2,812 boats for sale in North Carolina listed on Boat Trader. This includes 2,255 new watercraft and 557 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and professional dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat classes for sale in North Carolina currently are Center Console, Pontoon, Bass, Personal Watercraft and Bay boats, while the most common boat brands available are Tracker, Sun Tracker, Sea-Doo, Yamaha WaveRunner and Robalo. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in North Carolina with 3,272 powerboats listed for sale, versus 46 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in North Carolina is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in North Carolina
The price for boats in North Carolina range from $2,000 up to $2,155,350, with an average boat value of $49,914. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including New Bern, Rocky Mount, Greenville, Clayton and Supply) as well as the top states in the country, such as North Carolina.