- 2022 Parker 2520 XLD Sport CabinRequest a PriceDeale, MDTri-State Marine
- 2016 Cruisers Yachts Cantius$489,000Baltimore, MDBluewater Yacht Sales-Annapolis Office
- 2021 Invincible 33 Open Fisherman - IN STOCKRequest a PriceMDIntrinsic Yacht & Ship
- 2018 Regulator 34$399,000Chester, MDBluewater Yacht Sales-Annapolis Office
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Maryland
There are presently 1,114 boats for sale in Maryland listed on Boat Trader. This includes 525 new watercraft and 589 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and well-qualified dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Maryland right now are Center Console, Cruisers, Bowrider, Motor Yachts and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Grady-White, Monterey, Tidewater and Cobia. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Maryland with 1,216 powerboats listed for sale, versus 146 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Maryland is inboard, outboard-4S, outboard, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Maryland
The price for boats in Maryland range from $11,517 up to $3,431,950, with an average boat value of $102,824. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Annapolis, Grasonville, Edgewater, North East and Chester) as well as the top states in the country, such as Maryland.