- 2003 Sea Ray 450 Express Bridge$229,000Pasadena, MDBluewater Yacht Sales-Annapolis Office
- 2021 Viking 75 Motor YachtRequest a PriceAnnapolis, MDBluewater Yacht Sales
- 2005 Cruisers Yachts 405 Express Motoryacht$210,000Annapolis, MDBluewater Yacht Sales-Annapolis Office
- 2018 Cruisers Yachts 60 Fly$1,449,000Annapolis , MDBluewater Yacht Sales-Baltimore Office
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Maryland
There are presently 1,133 boats for sale in Maryland listed on Boat Trader. This includes 457 new watercraft and 676 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and well-qualified dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Maryland right now are Center Console, Cruisers, Bowrider, Motor Yachts and Sport Fishing boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Grady-White, Tidewater, Cobia and Monterey. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Maryland with 1,216 powerboats listed for sale, versus 146 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Maryland is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Maryland
The price for boats in Maryland range from $7,694 up to $4,235,000, with an average boat value of $96,030. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Annapolis, Grasonville, Edgewater, Chester and Ocean City) as well as the top states in the country, such as Maryland.