- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2009 Hampton Endurance 700 Skylounge$1,795,000$1,795,000Solomons, MD 20629United Yacht Sales - Chesapeake Bay / Maryland / DC Area
- 2023 Beneteau Grand Trawler 62Call for Price!Request a PriceShady Side, MD 20764Clarks Landing Yacht Sales MD
- 2023 Beneteau Swift Trawler 48Call for Price!Request a PriceShady Side, MD 20764Clarks Landing Yacht Sales MD
- 2020 Elling E4$1,089,000$1,089,000Chester, MD 21619Bluewater Yacht Sales, LLC- Annapolis Office
Boats in Maryland
There are currently 2,024 boats for sale in Maryland listed on Boat Trader. This includes 807 new vessels and 1,217 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat classes for sale in Maryland currently are Center Console, Cruisers, Bowrider, Motor Yachts and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Bayliner, Grady-White, Chaparral and Tidewater. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Maryland with 1,640 powerboats listed for sale, versus 124 listings for sailboats.
The most common motorized propulsion system on powerboats in Maryland is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Maryland
The price for boats in Maryland range from $5,000 up to $2,797,650, with an average boat value of $84,170. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Annapolis, Grasonville, Essex, Elkton and Edgewater) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina and California.