- 2020 Ranger Reata 200FRequest a PriceHagerstown, MDBowers Marine Sales - Hagerstown
- 2017 Millennium Marine "Millennium Series"$749,999Annapolis, MDAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2020 NauticStar 22 XS OffshoreRequest a PriceAnnapolis, MDPort Annapolis Marina
- 2008 Sea Ray 58 Sedan Bridge$595,000Chesapeake City, MDUnited Yacht Sales of the Chesapeake
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Maryland
There are currently 1,593 boats for sale in Maryland listed on Boat Trader. This includes 584 new vessels and 1,009 used boats, available from both private sellers and well-qualified boat dealers who can often offer various boat warranty packages along with boat loans and financing options.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Maryland currently are Center Console, Cruisers, Bowrider, Motor Yachts and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Grady-White, Regal, Tidewater and Monterey. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Maryland with 2,148 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 205 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Maryland is inboard, outboard-4S, outboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Maryland
The price for boats in Maryland range from $8,456 up to $1,397,672, with an average boat value of $88,879. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Maryland as well as the top cities in your area (including Annapolis, Grasonville, Baltimore, Edgewater and Deale).