- 2021 Hatteras M60Request a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Hatteras 105 Raised PilothouseRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Hatteras M98 PanaceraRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Hatteras M90 PanaceraRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Massachusetts
There are currently 1,267 boats for sale in Massachusetts listed on Boat Trader. This includes 532 new vessels and 735 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealerships who can often offer various boat warranty packages along with boat loans and financing options.
The most popular boat classes for sale in Massachusetts at present are Center Console, Sport Fishing, Cruisers, Bowrider and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Boston Whaler, Sea Ray, Beneteau, Highfield and Grady-White. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Massachusetts with 1,658 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 108 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Massachusetts is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Massachusetts
The price for boats in Massachusetts range from $2,964 up to $2,632,800, with an average boat value of $69,691. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Massachusetts as well as the top cities in your area (including Middleton, Quincy, Cataumet, Danvers and South Dartmouth).