- 2021 Hatteras M98 PanaceraRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Austin Parker 44 Ibiza WARequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Hatteras M75 PanaceraRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- 2021 Hatteras M90 PanaceraRequest a PriceSouth Dartmouth, MACape Yachts at South Wharf - South Dartmouth, MA
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Massachusetts
There are presently 957 boats for sale in Massachusetts listed on Boat Trader. This includes 478 new vessels and 479 used boats, available from both private sellers and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular types of boats for sale in Massachusetts currently are Center Console, Sport Fishing, Inflatable, Cruisers and Express Cruiser boats, while the most common boat brands available are Boston Whaler, Sea Ray, Beneteau, Highfield and Grady-White. Powerboats are more common than sailing vessels in Massachusetts with 1,032 powerboats listed for sale, versus 84 listings for sailboats.
The most common propulsion system on powerboats in Massachusetts is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and outboard-2S while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Massachusetts
The price for boats in Massachusetts range from $2,330 up to $3,249,800, with an average boat value of $74,767. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Middleton, Quincy, Cataumet, South Dartmouth and Danvers) as well as the top states in the country, such as Massachusetts.