- 2019 Aquila 32Request a PriceSt. Petersburg, FLMarineMax St. Petersburg
- 2020 Westport 38m$25,000,000North Palm Beach, FLBluewater Yacht Sales - Riviera Beach, Florida
- 2014 Azimut Flybridge$899,000Miami Beach, FLMarineMax at the Miami Beach Marina
- 2004 Custom Shoell Express Motor Yacht$995,000Fort Lauderdale, FLDenison Yachting
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Miami
There are currently 998 boats for sale in Miami listed on Boat Trader. This includes 397 new vessels and 601 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and well-qualified dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat types for sale in Miami currently are Center Console, Personal Watercraft, Motor Yachts, Cruisers and Bowrider boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Yamaha Boats, Yamaha WaveRunner, Sea-Doo and Scarab. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Miami with 1,274 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 20 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motors on powerboats in Miami is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Miami
The price for boats in Miami range from $6,099 up to $5,470,980, with an average boat value of $99,958. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Florida as well as the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Fort Myers, Saint Petersburg and Pompano Beach).