- 2019 Azimut 77S$2,790,000Bal Harbour, FLMarineMax at the Miami Beach Marina
- 2020 Westport 38m$25,000,000North Palm Beach, FLBluewater Yacht Sales - Riviera Beach, Florida
- 2004 Custom Shoell Express Motor Yacht$995,000Fort Lauderdale, FLDenison Yachting
- 2004 Oceanfast Custom Superyacht$13,400,000Miami Beach, FLDenison Yachting - Miami
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Jacksonville
There are now 391 boats for sale in Jacksonville listed on Boat Trader. This includes 242 new watercraft and 149 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat types for sale in Jacksonville right now are Personal Watercraft, Center Console, Sport Fishing, Bowrider and Jet boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea-Doo, Yamaha Boats, Yamaha WaveRunner, Monterey and Grady-White. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Jacksonville with 445 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 10 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motors on powerboats in Jacksonville is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Jacksonville
The price for boats in Jacksonville range from $5,709 up to $937,600, with an average boat value of $44,050. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Florida as well as the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Fort Myers, Saint Petersburg and Pompano Beach).