- 1999 Little Harbor WhisperJet Flybridge Cruiser$339,000Marco Island, FL 34145United Yacht Sales - Florida SE Coast
- 2015 Fjord Open$645,000Hollywood, FL 33019Atlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- 2022 Regal 38 XORequest a PriceOrlando, FL 32805Regal & Nautique of Orlando
- 2021 Regal 36 XORequest a PriceSaint Augustine, FL 32095Backwater 2 Bluewater Boat Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Florida
There are now 18,336 boats for sale in Florida listed on Boat Trader. This includes 9,149 new watercraft and 9,187 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular types of boats for sale in Florida today are Center Console, Pontoon, Bowrider, Motor Yachts and Sport Fishing boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Yamaha Boats, Boston Whaler, Sea Hunt and Hurricane. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Florida with 17,981 powerboats listed for sale, versus 384 listings for sailboats.
The most common motorized propulsion system on powerboats in Florida is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Florida
The price for boats in Florida range from $5,186 up to $4,798,248, with an average boat value of $79,883. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Lake Placid, Stuart and Pensacola) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, California and North Carolina.