- 2021 Wellcraft 222 Fisherman$81,988Key Largo, FLRiva Motorsports and Marine Florida Keys
- 2007 Everglades 243 CC$54,995Pompano Beach, FLThe Boat Kings
- 2021 Wellcraft 222 FishermanRequest a PriceFort Pierce, FLTop Notch Marine, Inc.
- 2004 Hydra-Sports Vector 3300 CC$115,000Lantana, FLAtlantic Yacht & Ship, Inc.
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Florida
There are currently 14,707 boats for sale in Florida listed on Boat Trader. This includes 7,271 new watercraft and 7,436 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular boat types for sale in Florida at present are Center Console, Bowrider, Sport Fishing, Motor Yachts and Pontoon boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Sea Hunt, Grady-White and Yamaha Boats. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Florida with 13,742 powerboats listed for sale, versus 405 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motors on powerboats in Florida is outboard, inboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Florida
The price for boats in Florida range from $3,957 up to $4,857,240, with an average boat value of $87,431. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Lake Placid, Stuart and Pompano Beach) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida.