- 1977 Broward 81 Motoryacht$495,000Saint Petersburg, FLDiMillo's Yacht Sales
- 2020 Twin Vee 26 SE LimitedRequest a PriceTequesta, FLJupiter Pointe Boat Sales
- 2020 Blue Wave 2300 Pure BayRequest a PriceFort Walton Beach, FLCaptain's Choice Boats, Inc.
- 2020 Panga 18 EVO$33,450Punta Gorda, FLPriced Right Keels & Wheels LLC
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Florida
There are currently 18,501 boats for sale in Florida listed on Boat Trader. This includes 9,421 new vessels and 9,080 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and professional boat dealers who can often offer boat financing and extended boat warranties.
The most popular boat types for sale in Florida today are Center Console, Motor Yachts, Sport Fishing, Pontoon and Bay boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Sea-Doo, Boston Whaler, Robalo and Sportsman. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Florida with 20,160 powerboats listed for sale right, versus 574 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motor on powerboats in Florida is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Florida
The price for boats in Florida range from $2,855 up to $5,291,800, with an average boat value of $75,060. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top states in your country, such as Florida, Michigan, Texas, North Carolina and New York as well as the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Fort Myers, Stuart and Pompano Beach).