- 2021 Sportsman Masters 267OE Bay BoatRequest a PriceSaint Augustine, FLBackwater 2 Bluewater Boat Sales
- 2007 Ranger 183 Ghost$23,500Jacksonville, FLConsignment Boat Sales
- 2020 Hatteras M75 PanaceraRequest a PriceSarasota, FLMarineMax Sarasota
- 2021 Yamaha WaveRunner FX Cruiser SVHO$16,499Miami, FLFisherman's Boat Group
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats in Florida
There are currently 12,544 boats for sale in Florida listed on Boat Trader. This includes 6,191 new watercraft and 6,353 used boats, available from both individual owners selling their own boats and experienced boat dealers who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular boat types for sale in Florida at present are Center Console, Motor Yachts, Sport Fishing, Bowrider and Cruisers boats, while the most common boat brands available are Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Yamaha Boats, Hatteras and Grady-White. Powerboats are more common than sailboats in Florida with 13,742 powerboats listed for sale, versus 405 listings for sailboats.
The most common type of motors on powerboats in Florida is inboard, outboard, outboard-4S, inboard/outboard and other while the majority of powerboats listed have gas, diesel, electric, LPG and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Florida
The price for boats in Florida range from $3,506 up to $5,987,780, with an average boat value of $89,979. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Clearwater, Saint Petersburg and Stuart) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida.