- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 2023 Triton 20 TRX Patriot$73,735$73,735Anaheim, CA 92806Anglers Marine
- 2023 Crownline 264 CR$149,900$149,900Anaheim, CA 92804The Boat House of Anaheim
- 2022 Pardo Yachts 43Call for Price!Request a PriceNewport Beach, CA 92663Jeff Brown Yachts
- 2022 Pardo Yachts 38$799,000$799,000Newport Beach, CA 92663Jeff Brown Yachts
Boats in Los Angeles
There are currently 10 boats for sale in Los Angeles listed on Boat Trader. This includes 8 new watercraft and 2 used boats, available from both private sellers and professional boat dealerships who can often offer vessel warranties and boat financing information.
The most popular kinds of boats for sale in Los Angeles at present are Rigid Inflatable Boats (RIB), High Performance, Bass, Center Console and Flybridge boats, while the most common boat brands available are Skipper-BSK, Novielli, Fountain and Skeeter. Powerboats are more common than sailing boats in Los Angeles with 11 powerboats listed for sale, versus 0 listings for sailboats.
The most common engine type on powerboats in Los Angeles is outboard and inboard while the majority of powerboats listed have gas and other fuel systems.
Boat prices in Los Angeles
The price for boats in Los Angeles range from $26,000 up to $969,000, with an average boat value of $424,950. When researching what boat to buy, keep in mind the vessel's condition, age and location, and be sure to research the top cities in your area (including San Diego, Newport Beach, Madera, Marina Del Rey and Dixon) as well as the top states in the country, such as Florida, Texas, Michigan, North Carolina and California.